Dried Paste Removal - Wallpaper - Contractor Talk

Dried Paste Removal

Old 10-31-2016, 06:27 AM   #1

Trade: Carpenter
Rewards Points: 2

Dried Paste Removal

Hi all,
Here is my problem the 3 story medical office building that I run was built 3 months ago and the paste is all over the walls on all 3 floors. the wall covering company used ROMAN PRO 555. clean up instruction says maybe hard to remove dried paste blahahha..
I've tried hot water and Dawn soap, and goof off, I'm concerned that ill take the shine off the walls if I get to aggressive. Any ideas ill work a small spot till I get is figured out..

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 10-31-2016, 06:58 AM   #2
Pro

Trade: Engineer
Rewards Points: 200

Re: Dried Paste Removal

Assuming you're talking about wallpaper paste, have the hanger come back. You probably have to go through the GC to make that happen.

Advertisement

(239) 848-6675
Old 11-01-2016, 08:24 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: Painting and wallpaper
Rewards Points: 2,958

Re: Dried Paste Removal

I agree Mike, if the paste on the finished wallpaper surface then get the hanger back there to correct it.