Best Little Chrome Extensions

Old 05-11-2019, 10:20 AM   #1
John the Builder

Trade: Carpenter/Builder Professional Painter
Rewards Points: 4,026

Best Little Chrome Extensions

PDF Mage
Print Friendly and PDF

PDF Mage: Used to be, when I found a really useful web page, I could right-click, "saves as web page complete", and that was it. I could load it back up at a later time and everything would look pretty much as when it was "live". Not any more. Much of the page content depends on server side scripts and content. PDF Mage does a good job of taking a static "snapshot" of what I see in the browser, and now I can send it to whoever.

Print Friendly and PDF: Similar, in that it can do a "PDF Save", but it also will "print" to Windows XPS document. Makes it easy to copy/paste text at some later time, or just print an actual paper page with the important bits.
Attached Thumbnails
Best Little Chrome Extensions-chrome-pdf-extensions.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to SmallTownGuy For This Useful Post:
MarkJames (05-11-2019)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement