Question About Industrial Supplies - Business - Contractor Talk

Question About Industrial Supplies

Old 01-02-2005, 10:59 AM   #1

Question About Industrial Supplies

I am new in the Safety Light business, my website is *********. I was wondering how often contrators needed Industrial Supplies like what I sell, barricade lights. I wasn't sure if this was the right forum to find out info about barricade lights...

Last edited by Nathan; 01-02-2005 at 11:02 AM.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2005, 11:05 AM   #2
Pro

Trade: Founder of Contractor Talk
Rewards Points: 2,000

Re: Question About Industrial Supplies

Hello

Please read our advertising rules before posting again located: https://www.contractortalk.com/faq.ph...aq_advertising

Thanks

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2005, 12:17 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan
Hello

Please read our advertising rules before posting again located: https://www.contractortalk.com/faq.ph...aq_advertising

Thanks
Sorry about that, won't happen again. My focus on this post is not to generate sales, but to get others opinions of barricade lights and how often they use them or if they have even heard of them. Maybe I will put up a banner some time in the future.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2005, 12:20 PM   #4
Custom Builder

Trade: From dirt to ridge vent

Maybe we need barricade lights to keep Pondman away from his book of 101 insults.

Bob
Old 01-02-2005, 12:23 PM   #5
Pro

Trade: Founder of Contractor Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indust. Supply
Sorry about that, won't happen again. My focus on this post is not to generate sales, but to get others opinions of barricade lights and how often they use them or if they have even heard of them. Maybe I will put up a banner some time in the future.
No Problem :Thumbs:
Old 01-02-2005, 03:36 PM   #6
Pro

Trade: underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indust. Supply
My focus on this post is to get others opinions of barricade lights and how often they use them
What kind of opinions are you interested in. I do a fare amount of roadwork and rarely use barricade lights. I use 'arrow boards' frequently as well as reflectorized channeling devices such as barrells and cones. On occasion a detail will require the use of a flashing light to draw additional attention to a warning or instruction sign.
Old 01-02-2005, 04:07 PM   #7

ok yes those are the kinds of things I am interested in. So it seems barricade lights aren't very necessary, and can be replaced with other kinds of signs. I do see hundreds of them sometimes all lined up on a highway, and was wondering what they are working on. Thanks for the info, if you know anything else just shoot.

Advertisement