ATTENTION: Are You Receiving Unwanted RedFlagDeals Emails? - ContractorTalk.com News - Contractor Talk

ATTENTION: Are You Receiving Unwanted RedFlagDeals Emails?

Old 11-08-2018, 04:03 PM   #1
Administrator

Trade: Administrator
Rewards Points: 14,300

ATTENTION: Are You Receiving Unwanted RedFlagDeals Emails?

I have received a few reports of members receiving unwanted RedFlagDeals emails. If you have received one of these can you please send me a PM for contact information so that I can ask you to forward the email to me or get a screenshot.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-08-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
Administrator

Trade: Administrator
Rewards Points: 14,300

Re: ATTENTION: Are You Receiving Unwanted RedFlagDeals Emails?

I was able to get a copy of the email already. Thanks.

Advertisement