How To Change Your Password - Getting Started With Contractor Talk - Contractor Talk

How To Change Your Password

Old 06-28-2016, 04:11 PM   #1
Administrator

Trade: Administrator
Rewards Points: 13,500

How To Change Your Password

Assuming you are already logged in with a current password, click on My Account in the upper right hand corner and then My Settings in the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner of the community, then select Edit Email & Password from the left side navigation.

You will see a page that looks like this.

How To Change Your Password-contractorscreen.png

Step 1

Enter your current password to continue.

Step 2

Select a new password that complies with the rules to the left and then enter it a second time. The red X's must turn to blue checks. If they don't it means you are missing something there. Once this is completed, and the passwords match, you should be able to click to save your changes.

How To Change Your Password-contractorscreen2.png

A good piece of advice, to help in remembering the more complex password, is to do a phrase instead of just randomly adding in the extra requirements.

Example: BoiledCabbageis#1!

That will stick in your in your mind better.

If you need further help, contact me.

Last edited by Cricket; 06-28-2016 at 04:25 PM.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement