Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Website help

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Ivinni 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get a website design and marketing company at reasonable rate. The website doesn't have to be fancy. I'm running a 3 men crew. All of my works came from referrals and SM leads. I cancelled SM 5 months ago because most of them are bad leads. Thank you in advance for all the information.

L.T
G.C Worcester/County MA

#4 ·
Thanks mike, can you give me more information.

I'm new to the website marketing and looking on a variety of choices from different companies. I want the company to take care of everything such as, footbridge media and contractor pro web design. Also any other information on companies, advise, etc. I would appreciate it greatly!

L.T
G.C Worcester/County MA

#9 ·
I hope I am not too late on this thread... I just stumbled upon this site from google...

I run several businesses mainly a AV Systems Integration/Installation company. Another is web design/web hosting service.

If your looking for something cheap and inexpensive try our sitebuilder service
sitebuilder[dot]bouncewebs[dot]com free 15 days. It only costs 7.49 for the hosting per month, and 2.99 for the site builder add-on service per month. I might be able to work out a deal with you, give you a free month or something if your also interested.

You can contact me via PM on this board, or phone, I'll be in the office starting monday 409-860-5551

Travis Brocato, President
Bounce Multimedia
bouncemultimedia[dot]com
bouncewebs[dot]com

#10 ·
Hello LT,
My friend Terry does web sites specifically for contractors. He has a nice template design with lots of customizable features and you control your own content so you don't need an expert all the time. He has a ton of experience with contractors and his prices are extremely reasonable. I think you would be very happy with his product and his service. He's a nice guy and scrupulously honest. I've sent a number of people to him and they're all pretty happy.

I'm still too new to be allowed to post URLs, but if you add a dot com to the end of this, you'll find his site: it-werks

I hope it's OK for me to do that . . .

Craig

#12 ·
lol, everyone is trying to sale a website.

I think if I sold websites I would ask what do you expect from a website, I mean if you went to a Realtor and said you want a house he would not say here is one for you, he may ask what is your budget, idea size etc..

Ask more questions possibly.

By the way does my over paid, over priced $20,000.00 website look ok, I'm always looking for feedback.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.