Web Site Video Critiques - Marketing & Sales - Contractor Talk

Web Site Video Critiques

Old 02-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 250

Web Site Video Critiques

To all the guys and gals that may need some help or some ideas on there web sites check out the landscape and roofing video critiques.

Also watch them to the end and take Peter up on his free no questions asked critiques of your web site. He really is good at it.

www.contractorblabblog.com

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 02-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
Pro

Trade: Puppy Old Man

Re: Web Site Video Critiques

It's a good video. I watched it. I liked it. And, more importantly, the SEO stuff was sound and accurate.

Nice work!

Advertisement

The Construction Marketing Blog
Old 02-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #3

Trade: Painting
Rewards Points: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carport King View Post
To all the guys and gals that may need some help or some ideas on there web sites check out the landscape and roofing video critiques.

Also watch them to the end and take Peter up on his free no questions asked critiques of your web site. He really is good at it.

www.contractorblabblog.com
There website is temp not available, that cannot be good for business??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2009, 05:21 PM   #4
Certified Crazy!

Trade: Insurance Restoration Roofing

Nice presentation, however on further investigation company does reveal a mark of being unprofessional.

There whois information is using a comcast.net email for contact info. They have no privacy policy page or any contact information available as well, yet they stressed the contact info in the video. LOL This sales letter is the mark of an internet marketer who's trying to build targeted list's, so a subscription site the will provide just enough help to have 2 to 3 month perscription lengths. Then people wake up and see that no REAL value is being offered and cancel membership. During this time you have recieved many offers to buy reports, video seminars, software that are crafted and timed to get you to buy more products.

This is referred to back-ending and it's very common in internent marketing. Its not wrong or unethical by any means, it's just a tactic. I'm willing to bet that most of the stuff they have as content is very basic and DYI stuff. All of which can be learned on the internet for free.

I'm going to subscribe to their list and see what kind of emails I get sent over the next couple of days and report back on this company's marketing tactics.