Anyone In The Tacoma WA Area - Marketing & Sales - Contractor Talk

Anyone In The Tacoma WA Area

Old 10-18-2005, 07:00 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Anyone In The Tacoma WA Area

Anyone in the Tacoma area looking to do any direct mailing marketing for their business? I am an HVAC contractor, and have looked into it, however, the list I have pulled containing the 41K most affluent residences in my area will cost me about $1600 to purchase. I was thinking a painting contractor, or plumbing contractor, or roofing contractor in my area might be interested in going halves, or thirds, or however many people we could get to go in on the list. In customers, I'm sure we're all looking for the same thing, homeowners with money. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 10-23-2005, 03:16 AM   #2

Question

Re: Anyone In The Tacoma WA Area

Sorry I cant help you out with the Tacoma list as I am in Southern Oregon though wanted to ask you how one would go about getting one of those lists??? Can you pop me a reply on how you can purchase one of those lists for particular area.
Thank you in advance, Hope you get someone to share as it sounds like a great idea.

Thanks again

Advertisement

Old 11-23-2005, 03:40 PM   #3

Re: Anyone In The Tacoma WA Area

Skatcho i live in sumner i would be interested in this i own a pressure washing company and am starting a roofing business let me know