Meetand Greet In Reno Nevada - Lead RRP Discussion - Contractor Talk

Meetand Greet In Reno Nevada

Old 11-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
Pro

Trade: Property Preservation/Glazing Contractor
Rewards Points: 150

Meetand Greet In Reno Nevada

ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY PRESERVATION SERVICE PROVIDERS.

THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN REPRINTED FROMANOTHER SITE WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR.

Curious how the Contracts play out in HUD3.6? Here's my post on it:

http://foreclosurepedia.org/hud-3-6-...pon-your-back/

Now, we're plugged in with Atlanta HUD (Karnes and the boys down there). Here's how it works and I am really shocked no one on here understood. HUD turns down ANY contract that pays the Contractor above what HUD wants them to make. Don't believe me? Call Craig Karnes or search our site or hell go to our YouTube Channel as I publicized the correspondence.

With that said, the HUD Contract pays a BILLION+ dollars in Region 6a (where we are) for about 29,000+ properties (FY 2011 OIG Report). Simple math shows a profit margin of $980 MILLION+ !!! Why can HUD and the suits engage in these types of anti trust activities? Well, most of the Left Coast Contractors never ORGANIZED! Not unionized, ORGANIZED. Take a read on things like 29 CFR Part 4, the Sherman Act, etc. We did and we ORGANIZED! That's why we went ahead and took the Guild National so that we will be able to have a chair at the next HUD Audit.

http://foreclosurepedia.org Our Site
http://www.youtube.com/user/foreclosurepedia Our YouTube Channel

To discuss these issues there will be a meet and greet held at Giraldi Plaza in Reno Nevada on December 19,2012 from 11:00 am to 1:00pm.

PLAESE UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT FORMING A UNION.
WE ARE HOWEVER, ORGANIZING TO SHARE INFORMATION TO IMPROVE OUR BUSINESSES.

We share information like, what companies are subbing work and not paying vendors, how to place liens for non-payment, policies that help you streamline administrative operations. Our information is FREE!!!!! NO ONE attends these meetings to steal your clients. Everyone has their own clients and we keep it that way.
Our last meet 11 different local PP companies, two remodeling companies and two realtors attended.
It is time for all PP contractor to start working in conjunction with each other and quit allowing the nationals and regionals to play us off each other.

There will be hours d' oeuvres served. We do ask that everyone cover their own beverages and pitch a couple dollars in pot to help with the tip for the wait staff.

For more information and to RSVP send an email and the number in your party to [email protected]

Look forward to meeting everyone.
Thank you
******Not sure how this got into this catagory vs the preservation catagory. if you know how I can get it in the right catagory please pm me*****

Last edited by Cleanupman; 11-23-2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: corrections

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Drywall & Painting Pro

Trade: Licensed Florida Drywall and Painting Contractor
Rewards Points: 8,439

Re: Meetand Greet In Reno Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanupman View Post
******Not sure how this got into this catagory vs the preservation catagory. if you know how I can get it in the right catagory please pm me*****
The property preservation got so popular that there was a new sister site created for you guy's.
We ask that you post all related topics here--> http://www.preservationtalk.com/

This thread has been closed.

Advertisement

TextureMaster.com
Checkout my YouTube Channel with 70,000 Subscribers and over 11,000,000 Views
https://www.youtube.com/paulpeck

Twitter Facebook Google+ Instagram