Wife Of General Contractor...have Questions - General Discussion - Contractor Talk

Wife Of General Contractor...have Questions

Old 12-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #1

Trade: general contractor
Rewards Points: 10

Wife Of General Contractor...have Questions

I have been assigned a job by hubby to find insurance for his new company. He said general liability and assurity insurance...can you advise me what companies to acquire and if anything else is needed. He doesn't have any employees just himself. Thanks for helping a newbie out.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 12-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: Painter
Rewards Points: 572

Re: Wife Of General Contractor...have Questions

Call couple local insurance agencies and they should be able to get quotes from multiple companies. There can be significant differences between companies. Citizen's has been a good price. The agent will also know what you need to do for Workman's Comp. insurance or other issues that may be unique to your state.

Advertisement