Sworn Construction Ststement - General Discussion - Contractor Talk

Sworn Construction Ststement

Old Today, 05:35 PM   #1
PCI

Trade: contractor
Rewards Points: 848

Sworn Construction Ststement

I find myself in a situation where I own a rental property that has burned down. The best way to maximize my profits will be to rebuild and sell. I haven't done this before and I'm looking for some guidance and wisdom from all of you.

I first tried to sell it as is with no luck.

The foundation is sound. It is a 1000SF rambler. I am first going to try to get cost to rebuild using a sworn construction statement with every cost. I then can figure out the sales price for the market and figure profit.

Looking for: a very detailed sworn construction statement. All concerns you may have for me. Any advice for me taking this on. All pitfalls I should watch out for.

I've done extensive Remodeling in my work but nothing this large.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement