Need Help With Labor Charge For A Commercial Paint Job In West Coast S. Florida Area - General Discussion - Contractor Talk

Need Help With Labor Charge For A Commercial Paint Job In West Coast S. Florida Area

Old 12-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #1

Trade: Remodeling, Painting, Flooring
Rewards Points: 10

Need Help With Labor Charge For A Commercial Paint Job In West Coast S. Florida Area

Need some advice. My company has a commercial paint job in the Ft. Myers area and I need help on how much labor to charge costumer. I was told $.35 - .$50 sq. ft but that rate won't even cover my labor for my guys. I would like to charge around $2.00 sq. ft is that reasonable? Thanks.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 12-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #2
of course we can do that!

Trade: Architectural Foam
Rewards Points: 10

Re: Need Help With Labor Charge For A Commercial Paint Job In West Coast S. Florida Area

Advertisement

Old 12-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: carpenter
Rewards Points: 2,000

Re: Need Help With Labor Charge For A Commercial Paint Job In West Coast S. Florida Area

3......2........1.........gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
David Festa

Trade: Framing Contractor
Rewards Points: 2,030

Tree fiddy
Old 12-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
KemoSabe

Trade: residential framing/siding/general carpentry
Rewards Points: 12,218

Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. Straight pricing questions are frowned upon here, as are 'Going Rate' questions. If you are a contractor seeking advice regarding your pricing structure, the Moderators of this forum would like to direct you to this pricing thread - Pricing, Estimating and Success.

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

"Walking the fine line between production and perfection"