Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

I tripped out

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  dayspring 
#1 ·
I got an email from a guy in Atlanta, said he had some work to do on his lake house up here, we set up a meeting. As usual when I get a call from someone that isn't from here I Google them. Anyway his name is Chet Burks, he is a television producer, I thought hmmmmm. Anyway when I got there I walked in and there was a man sitting at the bar that looked very familar, I said, like an idiot:sad:, I know you.... Couldn't figure out where I knew him from, but I knew him. Turned out to be Dave Despain:w00t: host of Wind Tunnel on the Speed Channel. He is an extremely down to earth person. Chet said he rides his bike more than 75,000 miles per year. Anyway, I hope to be working for Chet soon, we did hit it off pretty good I think.

#5 ·
I would have a blast working for a guy like that!
You'll know right where you stand with him thats for sure.
Have fun, thats one straight shooting dude.
Hilarious video. Wish it wasn't edited

#6 ·
Anyway when I got there I walked in and there was a man sitting at the bar that looked very familar, I said, like an idiot:sad:, I know you.... Couldn't figure out where I knew him from, but I knew him.
At least it wasnt the guy from dateline nbc wondering why you were IMing a 13 year old girl. :blink:

#9 ·
I met with Chet today, got the Job, yippie! I needed it bad. I asked him about the Dave despain you tube thing. He said it was done as a joke:w00t::laughing:. He would know, he hangs out with Dave all the time. Hey he gave me a few SPEEDTV shirts too! C'mon that's big to a Nascar fan like myself.:clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.