Hi All Im Back Kauai Contruction Is It Increasing? - General Discussion - Contractor Talk

Hi All Im Back Kauai Contruction Is It Increasing?

Old 11-25-2008, 01:50 PM   #1

Trade: Honolulu, Hi Handyman Remodeler 510-868-8807
Rewards Points: 75
Wink

Hi All Im Back Kauai Contruction Is It Increasing?

Hi all just wanted to swing by..... looking for info about dry wall jobs on the Island of Kauai . I have ten years experience and all the automatic taping tools to do any drywall protect... Hang Tape and Texture .....call me huuuuuu Happy Gobble Gobble

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #2
Insert title

Trade: Doors-Windows-Decks
Rewards Points: 2,022

Re: Hi All Im Back Kauai Contruction Is It Increasing?

Hey, the coffee man returns! Welcome back, as soon as I saw your picture I remembered your coffee site.

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #3

Exclamation

hey thanks for the welcome back dougchips...anyway how construction in your neck of the woods going?/ it is slow here on Kauai but gas pries are below three bucks....I hoping to see the economy get better
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #4
Insert title

Oil prices are low so homeowners are not doing their normal pay the window man or pay the oil man thing. On the flip side I am able to fill up my trucks for $1.799 a gallon! Overall I've seen better years but we still have work compared to all of the companies that are vanishing.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:04 PM   #5

so I see rhode Island is still doing well good to herethis wow the gas is really low there thats fantastic...man God is on our side ...Obamab might really make the worl a better place will see ....lol
Old 11-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
Pro

Trade: seamless gutters
Rewards Points: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougchips View Post
Oil prices are low so homeowners are not doing their normal pay the window man or pay the oil man thing. On the flip side I am able to fill up my trucks for $1.799 a gallon! Overall I've seen better years but we still have work compared to all of the companies that are vanishing.

I just read the other day that you guys have the 2nd heighest unemployment second only too michigan. It said right around 9%
Old 11-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #7
Insert title

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgutters View Post
I just read the other day that you guys have the 2nd heighest unemployment second only too michigan. It said right around 9%
In MA or RI? Aside from one of my neighbors who just lost his job I don't know any unemployed people. I know some not overly happy about where they are employed people but it's not like the early 90's at all around here.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #8

Wink

Quote:
Quote:
In MA or RI? Aside from one of my neighbors who just lost his job I don't know any unemployed people. I know some not overly happy about where they are employed people but it's not like the early 90's at all around here.
I agree the 90s was word of month period....now with advaned internet technology and the information age it makes finding out about a company easier....if your website is not online then you may not be part of this dawn.

lol siding is always a good trade im a drywaller maybe Oahu might be better for me in construction
Old 11-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #9

Drywall is a great indoor job it is very enjoyable

Advertisement

Tags
kauai construction , kauai drywall labor , kauai labore