Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

And this is happening this week. Badly needed storage solution.

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  hdavis 
#1 ·
Darcey was telling me how many sq ft his new place is. Oh hell no, can't have that much more under roof than us.:laughing:

New 30x60 for lumber, sheet goods, tractor, mowers ect. Gonna free up a bunch of floor space in our shop. Connecting our 2 buildings with concrete so we can cart or forklift materials from one building to the other.:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Randy....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You are my freaking hero. My kids tell me, "when I grow up I wanna be like a Pinwheel;)"

Good stuff man. Glad to see it's all coming together. Good for people to see if you bust your ass for decades you can make things happen. Now, at least you have more room to see all your benches are filled up instead of having to move a couple out of the way to find out one is filled up:laughing:.

Or you could build a couple more benches to rest more **** on:whistling. Damn horizontal disease...

#21 ·
Concrete guys showed up at 7. By 9 they had the inside concrete poured. That included finishing putting the 30 ton of rock in & laying & tying rebar. By 3 pm, they were popping the forms on the outside concrete & loading up. That included doing all the excavating, gravel forming & rebar. Those boys don't play. 3200 sq ft total.:thumbsup:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.