Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies - Page 3 - General Discussion - Contractor Talk

Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2017, 05:38 AM   #41
John the Builder
 
SmallTownGuy's Avatar
 
Trade: Carpenter/Builder Professional Painter
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oxford, MI
Posts: 16,440
Rewards Points: 4,026

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Isn't it funny how the pirates would travel from shore to shore looking for treasure when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?
Suddenly, Tipi's English reads like Hemingway.

hmmmm.....
__________________
All my Life loving Hippie friends turned into soul-sucking Conservatives - or died. Same difference.
"Mornin' ladies, my goodness don't you look happy. Must be cuttin' somebody up pretty good." - Andy Griffiths
SmallTownGuy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SmallTownGuy For This Useful Post:
tang (09-10-2019)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

   

Advertisement

 

Old 09-10-2017, 11:16 AM   #42
Pro
 
tipitop's Avatar
 
Trade: carpenter
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,230
Rewards Points: 3,807

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


^^^ It is just a line that I copy paste from internet. It is all across it.
tipitop is offline  
Old 09-10-2017, 12:17 PM   #43
Pro
 
cwatbay's Avatar
 
Trade: Electrical Contractor
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Carlos, California
Posts: 1,418
Rewards Points: 2,506

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Here's one:

A walk across the ocean of most souls, would scarcely get your feet wet.


Here's another one:

Here in (name of a business, city or state) it's a vast, diverse, melting pot of stupid !
cwatbay is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cwatbay For This Useful Post:
SmallTownGuy (09-10-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-09-2019, 09:37 AM   #44
Pro
 
tipitop's Avatar
 
Trade: carpenter
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,230
Rewards Points: 3,807

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Still standing. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/a...974676755.html . That is now my legal source of income, I made Gofundme. Please someone control "small town guy" otherwise he will send thousands to me.
Want here say one thing - extremely proud that actually Craigs list stand behind me. I posted same add in gigs - labor and add get flagged. I get email from CL that only my mistake was misplacement and if I want they will return me 5$. Now I will tour CL for decades advertising my case, for money apprising, in different cities. One at once. Owner of CL is really a great guy.
I'm so f proud of myself. Come to USA fix up 50 old houses, now single-handedly fixing USA bankruptcy court system. Who know how many millions are already saved with my hard work to honest US citizens. I'm well behaving and good looking to.

Last edited by tipitop; 09-09-2019 at 09:42 AM.
tipitop is offline  
Old 09-09-2019, 10:05 AM   #45
Pro
 
MarkJames's Avatar
 
Trade: Handyman Services
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 9,012
Rewards Points: 14,461

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


That lawyer ad is your source of income?
MarkJames is online now  
Old 09-09-2019, 10:19 AM   #46
Pro
 
tipitop's Avatar
 
Trade: carpenter
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,230
Rewards Points: 3,807

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


I put my gofundme there and american patriots will throw some green my way for sure. Now, when I have support from patriots from CL, I will tour cities at CL for years. I will sue all that crew but is not rush. I need not lawyer to be honest, I can do it on my own, only some organization should stay behind me. It is not about proving anything anymore just about power. However I have to "look for someone" to post at CL. You get spin.

It just come to me. I'm not only good behaving and looking. I'm smart to. Boy.

Last edited by tipitop; 09-09-2019 at 10:23 AM.
tipitop is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to tipitop For This Useful Post:
Calidecks (09-09-2019)
Old 09-09-2019, 10:33 AM   #47
Pro
 
cwatbay's Avatar
 
Trade: Electrical Contractor
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Carlos, California
Posts: 1,418
Rewards Points: 2,506

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


This thread only gets better with time
cwatbay is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cwatbay For This Useful Post:
Bull Trout (09-09-2019), Calidecks (09-09-2019), CScalf (09-09-2019), Dirtywhiteboy (09-09-2019), SmallTownGuy (09-09-2019), TimNJ (09-09-2019), tipitop (09-09-2019)
Old 09-09-2019, 04:02 PM   #48
Official CT Greeter!
 
CScalf's Avatar
 
Trade: General Construction
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 1,382
Rewards Points: 712

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
The strongest WTF. I can not name any name nor level of court or link to it because, meh, this will be deleted. I prove here that bankruptcy is solved at base of another bankruptcy that was under same bankruptcy nr. Now I find link where that level of court use that fake bankruptcy to solve another cases. Is it this real life? I went with 3 judges to green wall and said wall is green, they said it is red. I complained that they sow green wall and they come to see wall again and said wall is red again. F DOJ do not do anything to.




der der de der hmmmmrpppphhhhh forummmmppphhhhh


__________________
"Your problem does not constitute an emergency on my part"

Little Giant Siding & Construction
Our face on the book
CScalf is offline  
Old 09-09-2019, 09:14 PM   #49
Pro
 
KAP's Avatar
 
Trade: Custom
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11,372
Rewards Points: 35,352

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Still standing. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/a...974676755.html . That is now my legal source of income, I made Gofundme. Please someone control "small town guy" otherwise he will send thousands to me.
Want here say one thing - extremely proud that actually Craigs list stand behind me. I posted same add in gigs - labor and add get flagged. I get email from CL that only my mistake was misplacement and if I want they will return me 5$. Now I will tour CL for decades advertising my case, for money apprising, in different cities. One at once. Owner of CL is really a great guy.
I'm so f proud of myself. Come to USA fix up 50 old houses, now single-handedly fixing USA bankruptcy court system. Who know how many millions are already saved with my hard work to honest US citizens. I'm well behaving and good looking to.
7 days later on GoFundMe and $0 dollars of $90 Millions raised... not a good sign is this is now your legal source of income...

Only thing I would add to your Craigslist ad is someone who speaks your native tongue fluently... it would help remove another obstacle but also would thin the respondents...

Just curious... you've been advertising for a lawyer on this for a while now, even before your GoFundMe... has anyone responded?
KAP is offline  
Old 09-09-2019, 11:07 PM   #50
Pro
 
tipitop's Avatar
 
Trade: carpenter
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,230
Rewards Points: 3,807

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


One guy did. He said he is retired lawyer and he would help me if I send him who are opponent lawyer and so. Newer hear from him again. I will do it alone. If I do not do nobody do not do, it is how is entire life. As in job like employee as in job like contractor as in this case.
tipitop is offline  
Old 09-09-2019, 11:45 PM   #51
Pro
 
Dirtywhiteboy's Avatar
 
Trade: Home Framing- Roof Stacking
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Honolulu Oahu,Hawaii
Posts: 15,454
Rewards Points: 11,274

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


You go get em Tipi
__________________
I Have Done So Much With So Little For So Long, I Can Do Almost Anything With Nothing Now
Dirtywhiteboy is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirtywhiteboy For This Useful Post:
CScalf (09-10-2019), tipitop (09-10-2019)
Old 09-10-2019, 10:16 AM   #52
Pro
 
KAP's Avatar
 
Trade: Custom
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11,372
Rewards Points: 35,352

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
One guy did. He said he is retired lawyer and he would help me if I send him who are opponent lawyer and so. Newer hear from him again. I will do it alone. If I do not do nobody do not do, it is how is entire life. As in job like employee as in job like contractor as in this case.
Now I'm confused... if you're going to go it alone, why are you advertising for a lawyer?... seems to be some mixed messages / goals / focus...

Having watched your attempts at being your own lawyer over the years at CT, have you considered... Lawyers spend almost a decade in school and learning under lawyers in firms with decades of actual court experience before they start to get a foot hold on their industry. Yet, you're getting ready to spend a good portion of the rest of your life with zero legal schooling, zero legal mentorship/experience, trying to up-end a system put together by these same people?

It's literally akin to someone who has the equivalent amount of construction experience as you do being a lawyer saying they're not only going to build a house but re-write the building codes because they don't think they're fair along the way...

Is that really how you want to spend the rest of your life? If so... then go for it... I guess...

Last edited by KAP; 09-10-2019 at 10:55 AM.
KAP is offline  
Old 09-10-2019, 10:44 AM   #53
Pro
 
MarkJames's Avatar
 
Trade: Handyman Services
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 9,012
Rewards Points: 14,461

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


The lawyer who reached out was satisfying his/her curiosity at best.
MarkJames is online now  
Old 09-10-2019, 12:27 PM   #54
Pro
 
Big Johnson's Avatar
 
Trade: Contractor Grunt
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,284
Rewards Points: 4,916

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


...
Attached Thumbnails
Fake bankruptcy case that I was involved now is used for other bankruptcies-78755c15-0de2-4a9b-b4b5-1a7b42abf2b5.jpeg  
Big Johnson is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Johnson For This Useful Post:
Bull Trout (09-11-2019), CScalf (09-10-2019)
Old 09-10-2019, 12:28 PM   #55
Pro
 
tang's Avatar
 
Trade: Remodel contractor
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: eastern Oregon
Posts: 215
Rewards Points: 451

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Long time no tipi!! Contractor, Realtor, and Lawyer!!! You are truly a renaissance man!! Thanks for the update on life at the TOP! Just a little short of sending you any money,,,, but best of luck! You might have to...Go fund yourself...
tang is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tang For This Useful Post:
Bull Trout (09-11-2019), CScalf (09-10-2019), tipitop (09-10-2019)
Old 09-10-2019, 10:50 PM   #56
Pro
 
Dirtywhiteboy's Avatar
 
Trade: Home Framing- Roof Stacking
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Honolulu Oahu,Hawaii
Posts: 15,454
Rewards Points: 11,274

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Quote:
Originally Posted by KAP View Post
Now I'm confused... if you're going to go it alone, why are you advertising for a lawyer?... seems to be some mixed messages / goals / focus...

Having watched your attempts at being your own lawyer over the years at CT, have you considered... Lawyers spend almost a decade in school and learning under lawyers in firms with decades of actual court experience before they start to get a foot hold on their industry. Yet, you're getting ready to spend a good portion of the rest of your life with zero legal schooling, zero legal mentorship/experience, trying to up-end a system put together by these same people?

It's literally akin to someone who has the equivalent amount of construction experience as you do being a lawyer saying they're not only going to build a house but re-write the building codes because they don't think they're fair along the way...

Is that really how you want to spend the rest of your life? If so... then go for it... I guess...
I think there is online lawyer help
__________________
I Have Done So Much With So Little For So Long, I Can Do Almost Anything With Nothing Now
Dirtywhiteboy is offline  
Old 09-10-2019, 11:13 PM   #57
Pro
 
tipitop's Avatar
 
Trade: carpenter
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,230
Rewards Points: 3,807

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Quote:
Originally Posted by KAP View Post
Now I'm confused... if you're going to go it alone, why are you advertising for a lawyer?... seems to be some mixed
It can go either way. If I find lawyer for 1/3 it is ok. If I do not have lawyer I need some support from back. Force is not with me and very strong force is with opponents. So if I fill, I do not know name I can fill something against creditor still always, I would just see same thing - laying me in face. Even if I move case to Iowa, for a few hundred more of greens, it will be same as obviously entire f district is corrupt. I do understand judge in mn court. A spineless bimbo that was 2 years before it a bankruptcy lawyer. But how is possible that f 3 FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT judges lie you in face?
tipitop is offline  
Old 09-11-2019, 12:28 AM   #58
Pro
 
Bull Trout's Avatar
 
Trade: General Contractor
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Salish Sea
Posts: 1,027
Rewards Points: 610

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Quote:
Originally Posted by KAP View Post
7 days later on GoFundMe and $0 dollars of $90 Millions raised...
thats how you limit underfundme's cut, the less you make the less they take
Bull Trout is offline  
Old 09-11-2019, 08:09 AM   #59
Pro
 
tipitop's Avatar
 
Trade: carpenter
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,230
Rewards Points: 3,807

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


I forget to say. Like one year go I contacted bankruptcy court over internet and offer to judge, lawyer, debtor, trustee, trustee representative and 3 district judges to pay me 15K and I will stop advertise case at Internet but they didn't contact me back. So now is my job to advertise this case. Of course I will contact bankruptcy court about my add to. Just to let them know they are at internet. Real treasure is not in get paid that chasing criminals from shore to shore or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
It can go either way. If I find lawyer for 1/3 it is ok.
From my experience at courts along way lawyers do not bring anything regard proofing process in cases. They just bring force to table it is all. I win all case till this. Only reason why I lost that one is because none of f 55 idiots didn't show at court day 2/17 to joint force with me. Case from proofing point was done. We would require debtor to show tax and hire our estimator for 3 properties that debtor own. I can not believe even today that estimator haired by debtors lawyer is valid at f Bankruptcy court. What else he can say than whatsoever lawyer said him.

Last edited by tipitop; 09-11-2019 at 08:21 AM.
tipitop is offline  
Old 09-11-2019, 08:32 AM   #60
Pro
 
KAP's Avatar
 
Trade: Custom
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11,372
Rewards Points: 35,352

Re: Fake Bankruptcy Case That I Was Involved Now Is Used For Other Bankruptcies


Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
I forget to say. Like one year go I contacted bankruptcy court over internet and offer to judge, lawyer, debtor, trustee, trustee representative and 3 district judges to pay me 15K and I will stop advertise case at Internet but they didn't contact me back. So now is my job to advertise this case. Of course I will contact bankruptcy court about my add to. Just to let them know they are at internet. Real treasure is not in get paid that chasing criminals from shore to shore or so.
They don't typically respond to requests without merit... they probably didn't even see it... a law clerk probably screened it... the fact that you asked for $15K and are now attempting to find a lawyer to sue for $300 Million (that of course, puts aside your CL Ad says $300M but at the bottom you say $15M), likely demonstrates the case is without merit...

Also most likely why the one guy who did respond to your ad blew you off... how can you even begin to justify that...


Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
From my experience at courts along way lawyers do not bring anything regard proofing process in cases. They just bring force to table it is all. I win all case till this. Only reason why I lost that one is because none of f 55 idiots didn't show at court day 2/17 to joint force with me. Case from proofing point was done. We would require debtor to show tax and hire our estimator for 3 properties that debtor own. I can not believe even today that estimator haired by debtors lawyer is valid at f Bankruptcy court. What else he can say than whatsoever lawyer said him.
Out of curiosity, why would think an estimator hired by the debtors lawyer wouldn't be valid in court? If you actually believe that, would they not say the exact same thing about your estimate that you would provide? Do you not believe you both are entitled to present your own witnesses? Are you looking for special treatment or to deny the debtor his rights?

Did you even hire an estimator to provide evidence on your behalf to contradict the debtors estimate?

Advertisement


Last edited by KAP; 09-11-2019 at 08:42 AM.
KAP is offline  



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bosch gll-380 case is garbage, need some ideas platinumLLC Tools & Equipment 11 06-03-2016 03:22 PM
Iphone 6 case choices AustinDB Technology 13 09-23-2014 05:33 PM
deposit and home owner acted as contractor ksl General Discussion 74 06-01-2012 11:42 PM

Join Now... It's Fast and FREE!

I am a professional contractor
I am a DIY Homeowner
Drywall Talk is for
PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS ONLY!

At DrywallTalk.com we cater exlusivly to professional contractors who make their living as a contractor. Knowing that many homeowners and DIYers are looking for a community to call home, we've created www.DIYChatroom.com DIY Chatroom is full of helpful advices and perfect for DIY homeowners.

Redirecing in 10 seconds
No Thanks
terms of service

Already Have an Account?