Every Contractor - General Discussion - Contractor Talk

Every Contractor

Old 10-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
Pro

Trade: Boss
Rewards Points: 510

Every Contractor

These guys never quit! They call at least twice a week, I always tell them not to call me anymore, but its pointless. So the other night they call, I tell the woman to please hold for my head of marketing. She says she wants to talk to me, because she needs someone who can make moneitary decisions.
I say NP, he can.
I then put her on the phone with my four year old, who loves to talk on the phone(mostly about spider man). Should of heard her trying to get off the phone with him. .
Finally she hung up. Now I hope they call again, so I can eff with them more.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
Pro

Trade: Drywall, Modulars, Remodeling
Rewards Points: 172

Re: Every Contractor

I tried that with my kids but they always clam up. So I'll just play some metal in the phone. Years ago when I had bill collectors hounding me there was this one guy who I started screwing with, man he was pissed and eventually hung up on me. I called his office back and get his secratary or office mate or something, and told her to leave him the message that "Me and him are no longer friends". He called me back a few minutes later so I just kept talking over him and making blah blah blah sounds. He was trying to tell me that if I call there again they'll call the cops for harrasment. Never heard from that schmuck again.

Advertisement