Website Not Converting - Websites and SEO - Contractor Talk

Website Not Converting

Old 05-08-2019, 10:06 AM   #1

Trade: Tiler
Rewards Points: 6

Website Not Converting

Hi guys i have a website www.staffordconservatories.co.uk, it is getting website traffic but is not translating into enquiries, would appreciate any thoughts on how i can improve the website.

thanks all

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 05-08-2019, 05:32 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: Remodel Contractor
Rewards Points: 834

Re: Website Not Converting

Just a quick glance but make your phone number bigger/easier to find. Maybe even make it a clickable link that dials your phone number for them. I get a decent amount of contacts that called me rather than fill out the online contact form.

Advertisement

Old 05-08-2019, 09:02 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: Masonry
Rewards Points: 9,844

This may sound funny but what TF is a conservatory??.

Anyways, your site has terrible on page SEO, probably no off page seo, no location elements, no interlink, ect.

To the point of conversions, no sign up form, no sales funnel, no funnel blocks.

You need a pro, your wasting your time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2019, 10:33 AM   #4
Pro

Trade: Internet Marketer
Rewards Points: 570

Quote:
Hi guys i have a website www.staffordconservatories.co.uk, it is getting website traffic but is not translating into enquiries, would appreciate any thoughts on how i can improve the website.

thanks all
Do you know where your traffic is coming from? That would be very helpful information to know.

Here are a few more tips to help you boost conversions.

#1. Your website lacks any calls-to-action above the fold. You should have a phone number up high (on the right) along with another button to request a estimate. These should be readily available when viewing on ANY device and "tappable" on a mobile phone. While you might think it's simple to just click "contact us" your visitors don't think that way. They need very clear prompts and when clicked those prompts must do something, IE "tap to call" will ring you up, "request an estimate" will take them to your contact page etc...

#2. Your service "area" was not very clear upon first glance, I had to do lots of reading to find out you service Staffordshire County and the west Midlands. This should be in your initial headline (H1 tag) on the homepage and every other page of the website.

#3. I would increase your content font size 2 points.

#4. Your contact form should be moved up, above the fold so a user doesn't need to scroll to find it.

#5. You lack good quality photos, maybe it's because you don't have them yet? At any rate, this should be almost be your top priority.

#6. I did not see a Google My Business listing for your company, which means I also did not see any reviews for your company. If I am a consumer looking for a sunroom/conservatory I want to know my peers trust you and recommend you.

Those are just a few items to get you in the right direction... Your SEO is another topic for discussion as there are many improvements that could be made there as well.

Good Luck!

Carl