Link Building Services

Old 12-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
Pro

Trade: Remodeling Contractor
Rewards Points: 1,228

Link Building Services

Take a Look at this Site :

http://link-building-strategies.org/...-Packages.html

And take a Look at his feedback. Judging by the feedback, he supposedly does great work, with over $250,000 of earnings at freelancer.com

Im NOT considering this service, and i know 95% of these SEO companies are gimmicks, but i have a feeling this seems to be quality service.

What are your thoughts?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
Internet Marketing Agency

Trade: Internet Marketing Agency
Rewards Points: 250

Re: Link Building Services

I took a look at one of the reports he posted....

http://www.link-building-strategies....rplus.com.html

if you are not going to use this guy then why post it here?

If I'm going to post a resource on this board it will be of something that I know will work.

250k in the seo market is not very much in the way of earnings

I can claim wonderful results for keywords that are not all that competitive and it makes me look like a champ.

sorry....just blowing off steam....

Advertisement

Last edited by JV Marketing; 12-29-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: Masonry
Rewards Points: 10,832

1. 430 links submissions = 280 Guaranteed One Way Theme Links - The links are built by manually publishing 4 Original Articles (500 words each) on 120 different article sites(each published article will have 2 back-links to your site). We can use up to 8 keywords and 8 different URLs of your site to build the links. 70% of our Article Sites have PR 2 to 6, all with different C classes IPs.
2. 270 links submissions = 170 Guaranteed One Way Theme Links – The links are built by manually publishing 3 Reviews for your site from3 different accounts on 170 Social Bookmarking sites, 90%of the siteshave PR 2 to 8,all with different C classes IPs.
3. 320 links submissions = 150 Guaranteed One Way Theme Links – The links are built by manually publishing the 6 articles from point 1 on 50 Press Release sites. All our Press Release Sites have PR 2 to 7, all with different C classes IPs.
4. 40 Guaranteed One Way blog links – These links are built by publishing 1 Original Article (300 words each) with 2 back links to your site on 20 different free blog sites. These free blog sites are our sites (new sites with PR 0) which we are promoting to get the highest PR for them and your blog back links too.

Article marketing using 4 original articles? Are they going to spin the rest or have dup content out there?

Fake reviews, ill pass.

Social bookmarking services, are great if they are done by hand with unique accounts for every site. Probably not done like that though.

Spammed press releases? Ill pass on that.

40 blog comments? Pretty weak seo, good for a backlink profile, but probably outsourced, or done by a program or both. Comments wont be on a relevant niche.

1 original article on their own little pr0 network? lol, ok, they wont spin the article, or mix up the keywords. Google will ignore it. You can make your own web2.0 network and have solid content on it for free.

I spent a year reading affiliate marketing forums and decided that these guys can do good seo, but like any other real seo people, the good ones dont advertise.

I do think your site needs some back links, but hire it out from someone you can trust, not on some outsourced india community.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
Pro

It looked promising, No im not using him. I actually hired a new SEO company. Thanks for the insight.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
Pro

I think it was mentioned before, but I think you have too many services in your site. I would create 2 sites and have one windows, roofing, siding, and another site fine home building or remodeling or somethig. Maybe even a 3rd site for commercial work.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBM View Post
I think it was mentioned before, but I think you have too many services in your site. I would create 2 sites and have one windows, roofing, siding, and another site fine home building or remodeling or somethig. Maybe even a 3rd site for commercial work.

I have a list of keywords that i am focusing on. I do realize if I wanted to rank for all those keywords, it would be a massive link building campaign. However, a few of those pages are ranking on page 1 by themself. I dont think it could hurt having them there.

I do however agree, a stripped down version of the site may be better.

From what im gathering from the SEO forums, all the pages are relevant to my services that I offer and I should continue optimizing for the keywords that i want to rank for, and it should help the other pages as well.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:53 PM   #7
Pro

Don't forget citations and reviews on your places page.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:40 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBM View Post
Don't forget citations and reviews on your places page.
http://forums.seochat.com/local-sear...eo-319783.html

Im only missing about 3 or 4 on the list.

Im also working on the reviews, Its something i neglected in the past.

Learning alot from that site about SEO
Old 12-30-2011, 04:07 AM   #9
We Repair Garage Doors

Trade: Garage doors, openers and garage door repair

There is nothing white hat about this service. Their expertise is in spinning content well enough to be considered white hat, using black hat methods.

They say all the work is done by hand to add value to their automated process. Senuke, I'm 95% sure is their method of choice as it is the best at disguising non original work and posting it on complete auto pilot while generating a detailed report.

All that being said this method will work and rank your keywords. I wouldn't do more than 3 keywords, they say up to 6. This method is powerful and will kill any local competition.

They are overpriced as their 250 offer is worth around 75 bucks.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:59 AM   #10
Pro

There really is nothing white hat about white hat imo. Everything manipulates the search results except organic natural links
Old 01-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
User

Trade: All Home Services
Rewards Points: 428

With respect to the link building site linked to earlier - this is my favorite:

Taken directly from their site:

---
Do the articles have to be special?
The articles don’t have to be special in any way. The writers are not specialized din each domain they write about, but their level of English is high. They first research and document themselves about the topic they are supposed to write about and then they write the information they possess in an original manner. So, the articles are originally written and well optimized – the only two aspects that are relevant for the link building campaign.
---
Typos aside, the level of writing is, in a word, terrible.

Your website and your overall web presence is your company's single biggest marketing asset. Do you really want to put it in the hands of someone like this?

Your long-term approach to SEO is simple - establish and promote your company as THE authority for what you do (the services you provide) in the markets you do it.

There's really not much more to it than that.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #12
We Repair Garage Doors

The style of link building they are using is good for maybe the next 6 months to a year before the authority of the links will be reduced to spam status.

Article marketing on top tier websites like ezine has held their own and is adapting to googles changes. They may be ahead of google in terms of structure. This type of link building is still a good place to get quality links if you follow their guidelines.

If you have any web 2 properties, spin your articles and post to those, then spam the hell out of those properties and point them to your main site. Add a pic and maybe a video in different parts of the article to mix it up and google will drool.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #13
Internet Marketing Agency

Trade: Internet Marketing Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorrepairsac View Post
If you have any web 2 properties, spin your articles and post to those, then spam the hell out of those properties and point them to your main site. Add a pic and maybe a video in different parts of the article to mix it up and google will drool.
I have to admit I did not expect to see a contractor say "spam the hell out of those" given the distaste that many on here have for that type of link building.

Most of those on here do not need to do that to find themselves on top.

j
Old 01-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JV Marketing View Post
I have to admit I did not expect to see a contractor say "spam the hell out of those" given the distaste that many on here have for that type of link building.

Most of those on here do not need to do that to find themselves on top.

j
Yeah white hat lol.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #15
Columbus Pest Control

Trade: Pest Control Company
Rewards Points: 10

I agree with all those that posted about how link building companies are usually black hat companies and can hurt your sites image with google. Google measures a sites value on more than just PageRank, it measures it on TrustRanks see "Outsmarting Google" by Evan Bailyn. Google can award a site with high PageRank, but if it is selling links and doing black hat SEO, no value will be passed onto others sites because of its black hat spamming tactics. It is better to grow your site slowly and honestly using only White hat SEO techniques...in my opinion.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #16
We Repair Garage Doors

For link building to last you need to find a company that knows what they are doing. Most of the links these companies will get you will be pr-0 to pr-2 links and not have any themed relevance. This small page rank won't pass to your site.

This is fine for a search in quotes not to exceed 10,000 competing pages. But you will need a lot of links. You might as well use an RSS Feed aggregator for 1 published article on your site, same effect.

For more competitive markets and staying power the high page ranked links with some link velocity or a small amount of topical relevance will insure your top position.

The websites they link to can be totally different as long as they create a buffer page between the two sites that can tie them together somehow.

dog.training.website+buffer page, like "dogs are good for security" + your site = metal security gate company. Google will pass 90% page rank. This also depends on how many links are on the page linking to you.

If you have 5 or 6 of these links, not many, you will dominate 35,000 page views.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #17

Trade: Online Marketing
Rewards Points: 10

What I can tell you is that NONE of those links will be created manually - that's not necessarily a bad thing it's just that using automated tools requires a lot of attention because there's a fine line between creating a quality link or a useless one automatically.
Quality means unique content, links creation speed rate, quality of sites where you create those links (no. 1 factor) : I can create 500 links automatically on both useless,spammy sites or high PR sites.

Advertisement

Last edited by smartgirl; 02-16-2012 at 04:44 AM.