Great Website Placement In Google Here... - Websites and SEO - Contractor Talk

Great Website Placement In Google Here...

Old 10-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
House Painting Denver

Trade: Painting, Painter, Painting Contractor
Rewards Points: 150

Great Website Placement In Google Here...

Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to give a shout out about my website seo company (www.SeanHakes.com). I just had to let everybody here know of an amazing website development & seo company.

As many of you guys know, it's very hard to not only develop a website, but it is even harder to get your website to appear on the top of searches naturally without paying for every click.

I had the same issue with my denver painting company website (Tailored Painting). My website wasn't being listed in google naturally and trying to get quality leads from Service Magic and other lead generation sites was terrible.

My website is now on top of google for most of the major painting searches in denver.

Give Jason a call over at Iclick Creative and he'll help you get the quality type of leads that your company is looking for, just like me!

Jason
Sean Hakes / Iclick Creative
(720) 545-1556

Last edited by DenverPainting; 10-22-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 10-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: Painting

Re: Great Website Placement In Google Here...

As a business owner, it's always great to see yourself on the first page of google SERPS. I googled 4 or 5 of the top phrases that customers arrive to my site from, and you were first page for all of them there in Denver

Advertisement

Old 10-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
Pro

Trade: Custom Decks
Rewards Points: 282

Hey DenverPainting,

Nice to see another Iclick business here.

Iclick Creative built my website almost a year ago and also makes my phone ring. I rank #1 for all of my search terms and in today's world that = business. Even in this slow economy we have been swamped all summer.

Have you tried their ChatBack service?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
Pro

Trade: Whole house remodeling & Custom home building
Rewards Points: 154

Nice & clean pages.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
Non-conformist

Trade: Builder of businesses
Rewards Points: 1,224

Congrats on the success! I like how the top portion allows user control and the arrows to make that obvious are a nice touch. However, when it flips automatically, that is annoying. I think if you just leave it to your visitor to control it themselves, that would be much better. Very well done except for that one annoyance. Fortunately, that is an easy fix.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #6
House Painting Denver

I haven't tried their ChatBack service yet, but I was going to call them last week about it, but I've been too busy. Painting will slow down here in a little bit, so I'd better contact them next week.
Have you tried that service yet? Let me know if you have and how you like it.

I'm glad to see another company talking about Iclick Creative... very cool!
Old 10-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #7
Remodeling Fanatic!

Trade: Home Remodeling
Rewards Points: 10

Hmmm I have seen their name pop up more than a few times. Might be worth giving them a call. Do you know if they have pay per click services as well? I currently do my own but don't really have time to manage it.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbscreative View Post
Congrats on the success! I like how the top portion allows user control and the arrows to make that obvious are a nice touch. However, when it flips automatically, that is annoying. I think if you just leave it to your visitor to control it themselves, that would be much better. Very well done except for that one annoyance. Fortunately, that is an easy fix.
Are you speaking of my site? I don't understand what you mean about the arrows and the automatic flipping. I sure would not want anything that is annoying on my site.
Thanks,
Greg
Old 10-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #9
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quality Remodel View Post
Hmmm I have seen their name pop up more than a few times. Might be worth giving them a call. Do you know if they have pay per click services as well? I currently do my own but don't really have time to manage it.
I don't really know about the ppc services. For me the organic seems to offer a much better ROI and takes zero time to manage.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:37 AM   #10
Remodeling Fanatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygreg View Post
Are you speaking of my site? I don't understand what you mean about the arrows and the automatic flipping. I sure would not want anything that is annoying on my site.
Thanks,
Greg
Took a look at your website hapygreg and I don't see any arrows...

Old 10-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #11
Remodeling Fanatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverPainting View Post
Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to give a shout out about my website seo company (## URL REMOVED BY ME )). I just had to let everybody here know of an amazing website development & seo company.

As many of you guys know, it's very hard to not only develop a website, but it is even harder to get your website to appear on the top of searches naturally without paying for every click.

I had the same issue with my denver painting company website (Tailored Painting). My website wasn't being listed in google naturally and trying to get quality leads from Service Magic and other lead generation sites was terrible.

My website is now on top of google for most of the major painting searches in denver.

Give Jason a call over at Iclick Creative and he'll help you get the quality type of leads that your company is looking for, just like me!
Ya think they can help my snow biz? In the winter we do a lots of snow removal (Reliable Snow Services). Doesn't seo take 6 months-ish to get goin?

Old 10-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #12
House Painting Denver

They have talked to me about ppc (pay-per-click), and initially it would be beneficial if your site doesn't rank high in search engines so that you can get business.... but SEO is the way to go for the long term. Give'em a call or email them and I know that they can help you out.

You would have to call them about snow removal... I guess it would depend on how competitive your market is though.. it didn't take them that long for me.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #13
Non-conformist

Trade: Builder of businesses
Rewards Points: 1,224

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygreg View Post
Thanks,
Greg
No, I was commenting on Denver's site and OP.
Greg (10-26-2010), Quality Remodel (10-26-2010)
Old 11-03-2010, 03:01 AM   #14
New Guy

Trade: Marketing

I have run several studies for painting services and have ranked painting websites in the number 1 spot in major cities for many keywords. My findings for keywords that produce the most calls are House Painting, House Painters and House Painter. (Add the city name for local relevance).

I have also tested sites in google in the #1 spot for popular key phrases like Painting Contractor and Painting Contractors but the call volume and website visits was low compared to the above key phrases. The key phrases with house in them produced 10 calls/visits for every 1 call using painting contractor or contractors.

Getting to the top of a search engine is the easy part; the hard part is finding the key phrases that generate the best value, (calls that lead to sales.)

What I tend to do is make several 2 page sites, get them to the top of search results then test for 3 months and see what produces the best results. Then build the real sites knowing my keywords have high value. You can also use google's pay per click to run the same types of studies.

Design elements, special offers and calls to action can be added as necessary over time to improve call volume.

Advertisement

Tags
denver seo , seo company , website development