Yahoo Contractor Lead Company - Online Leads Services - Contractor Talk

Yahoo Contractor Lead Company

Old 03-12-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
TRC

Trade: Windows and Doors
Rewards Points: 87

Yahoo Contractor Lead Company

Salesman called and said they have a new lead service "working with yahoo" and would only sign up 3 contractors in my area. When i asked a bunch of questions it was revealed that the company really didn't have anything to do with yahoo. It was called "localcontractorsonly.com" or something similar. Anyone else get a call from them? Very persistent.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 03-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
Pro

Trade: Plumbing & Gas Contractor
Rewards Points: 500

Re: Yahoo Contractor Lead Company

Yes I have,and yes they are persistent,and no I did not sign up.I think I asked about them before.If you do a search on ct you may find more info.

Advertisement