Online Advertising/Marketing Ideas. - Online Leads Services - Contractor Talk

Online Advertising/Marketing Ideas.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
Driveway Impressions

Trade: Decorative Stamped Asphalt
Rewards Points: 75

Online Advertising/Marketing Ideas.

Hi,

We are a company specializing in stamped asphalt. We are able to transform regular asphalt into authentic looking brick, stone, or slate, but with additional benefits.

We are looking to expand our business and enter new territory. What are some good online sources to advertise with? Free or paid for; other than the common sites such as Yellowpages, service magic etc.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Carpe Diem

Trade: Smile 4 Tile
Rewards Points: 1,114

Re: Online Advertising/Marketing Ideas.

Are you looking for online lead generation or marketing advice? You posted this in the online lead section.

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
Here to Help

Trade: Social Media Optimization
Rewards Points: 25

Re: Online Advertising/Marketing Ideas.

Are their any good local publication (magazines) in your area for high income neighborhoods. Those can be successful.

Buy their mailing list, hire a company to design mailer and get your name out there.

Remember, this method will lead to call but it wont ring the phone off the hook. It will just put the word out and grease the wheels for the next time.

Many people don't like this method, and if done wrong your are completely wasting your money.

Targeted body copy and imagery along with call to action is better left to the experts.

Tags
advertising , decorative driveways , marketing , pavers , paving