Do You Know "Localy Trusted"? - Online Leads Services - Contractor Talk

Do You Know "Localy Trusted"?

Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Do You Know "Localy Trusted"?

I got a call from localytrusted.com when I was on the jobsite. After talkingn to them for almost an hour I actualy signed up with them, but after looking over their site I am not so sure about this. Has anyone used them before? Thanks

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 03-05-2009, 12:56 AM   #2
I'm a Mac

Trade: ICF Construction
Rewards Points: 4,254

Re: Do You Know "Localy Trusted"?

You trusted a company with 'Trust' in their name?

Call tomorrow and cancel, you have the right.

Advertisement

Old 03-05-2009, 01:15 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 10

I did cancel before the third day. I talked to them and them emailed them a letter stating that I want to cancel. After that I got a call from them that I should reconsider. So I told them that I will call them tomorrow. That's why I am trying to find out if anyone ever heard or dealt with them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
I'm a Mac

Trade: ICF Construction
Rewards Points: 4,254

Look at all the comments on here from other lead companies. What do you think the chances are of someone calling them or better yet, them buying a list of names of people inquiring for a contractor, passing (selling) them to you and God knows how many other contractors along with how many other lead agencies or contractors have they talked to already, and you actually getting the job?

This may work if you are a undercutting hack, but I think it is an expensive way for you to learn the hard way when a lot of people have posted their distaste and distrust about lead companies on here already.

Everyone knows someone who can give them a reference or suggestion on who to use. People who shop for a contractor through a lead service are looking for one thing...a cheap price.