Need A Water Meter

Old 10-20-2015, 10:16 AM   #1
Master

Trade: Plumbing
Rewards Points: 99

Need A Water Meter

Hey guys maybe you can help. A few years ago I installed some water meters in a shopping strip to equally divide consumption from
the main supply and used the c-700 with remote readers. Got the same issue again elsewhere but The c-700 is no longer being produced according to my meter guy. The new ones he has, are remote read but the LCD remotes are battery powered with a lifespan of about 6yrs and batteries are not replaceable. Dont want to give my customer a maintenance issue if there is an alternative. I need a reccomendation for potable water meters with remotes that are pulse powered.
Thanks

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement