Connecting To Sanitary Line In A Warehouse

Old 10-01-2017, 08:18 PM   #1

Trade: Commercial Framing
Rewards Points: 26

Connecting To Sanitary Line In A Warehouse

I've got a rented warehouse space that is connected to 7 other warehouses in the same building. I need to install a trench drain for water to drain into the sanitary line.

Once I find the san. line and excavate the concrete Ill need to connect this trench drain to some abs pipe I assume and then into the san. line but I believe this line runs through the entire building in the middle of each adjacent warehouse. Do I need to shut off the main water supply for this before I start cutting?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 10-02-2017, 10:55 AM   #2
New Guy

Trade: Licensed Plumber & Inspector
Rewards Points: 76

Re: Connecting To Sanitary Line In A Warehouse

I would say hire a Licensed Plumber to do any work on a Sanitary line inside a building. Most States require this.

Advertisement