Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

4 1/4" shower drain trim kits

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  m1911 
#1 ·
4 1/4" shower drain trim kits

I'm tiling over tile in a shower basin using 2x2" tiles. I like the look of the 4 1/4" square trim kits which are designed for use with these tiles but the drain has screw holes 3 3/8" C-C and it seems all these 4 1/4" kits have 2 7/8" C-C holes on the strainer. Any ideas of who has a product like I'm needing? Any help would be appreciated. Is there a drain extension that reduces from 3 3/8" - 2 7/8" perhaps?

#9 ·
I'm tiling over tile in a shower basin using 2x2" tiles. I like the look of the 4 1/4" square trim kits which are designed for use with these tiles but the drain has screw holes 3 3/8" C-C and it seems all these 4 1/4" kits have 2 7/8" C-C holes on the strainer. Any ideas of who has a product like I'm needing? Any help would be appreciated. Is there a drain extension that reduces from 3 3/8" - 2 7/8" perhaps?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.