Need 2-3 Union Carpenters (commercial Work In Chicago Subs)

Old 12-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #1

Trade: General Contractor
Rewards Points: 25

Need 2-3 Union Carpenters (commercial Work In Chicago Subs)

We are a small commercial carpentry contractor in need of 2 or 3 union carpenters or another small contractor that is out of work. Work is to start Wednesday the 17th. Pay is hourly. Job is a fast food buildout. Setting wall panels, trusses, tyvek...
We have another full time crew busy on a job that has to be done by Christmas Eve and can't pull them away. This job just came up yesterday and we need a few guys that can perform the work.

If interested please email with initial contact info and any other info/experience/wage requirements. The more info the better.

Thanks

Jared Haskell
The Haskell Group
-Haskell Residential Construction
-JRH Contracting, Inc.

haskellresidentialconstruction@gmail.com

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 01-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #2

Trade: carpenter
Rewards Points: 10

Re: Need 2-3 Union Carpenters (commercial Work In Chicago Subs)

Mike Piwowar E-mail-piwowar@comcast.net Experience-Worked on demolition and rehab of schools ,churches.Blueprint reading and layout.Both residential and commercial construction. Trim work along with casework. Also passed a 10hr OSHA course

Old 05-07-2009, 08:46 AM   #3

Trade: carpenter

i am a 3rd year apprentice who is looking for solid work. I am enthusiastic about carpentry and pretty much anything to do wit building. The last residential company i worked for was denk and roche in august of 07. since i have been working for a commercial outfit named airtite. I love to work and earn a paycheck. Please if interested in hiring me my email address is chi_warrior44@yahoo.com Thank you.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:24 AM   #4
Project Manager HFH..

Trade: GC
Rewards Points: 2,004

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard worker101 View Post
i am a 3rd year apprentice who is looking for solid work. I am enthusiastic about carpentry and pretty much anything to do wit building. The last residential company i worked for was denk and roche in august of 07. since i have been working for a commercial outfit named airtite. I love to work and earn a paycheck. Please if interested in hiring me my email address is chi_warrior44@yahoo.com Thank you.
I'm pretty sure that since he needed someone to start 12-17-2008
that he has allready filled this possition.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #5

Trade: Union Carpenter

Hope I did not miss out. Union carpenter looking for work. Sent an e-mail. Thought would post here as well. Long time with local#58. Would appreciate the chance to work for you. E-mail address is Fish4ed@sbcglobal.net, Cell # 312-320-2540. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanx Ed Britt
Old 11-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
Project Manager HFH..

Trade: GC
Rewards Points: 2,004

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbojack View Post
i'm pretty sure that since he needed someone to start 12-17-2008
that he has allready filled this possition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haskl33 View Post
we are a small commercial carpentry contractor in need of 2 or 3 union carpenters or another small contractor that is out of work. Work is to start wednesday the 17th. Pay is hourly. Job is a fast food buildout. Setting wall panels, trusses, tyvek...
We have another full time crew busy on a job that has to be done by christmas eve and can't pull them away. This job just came up yesterday and we need a few guys that can perform the work.

If interested please email with initial contact info and any other info/experience/wage requirements. The more info the better.

Thanks

jared haskell
the haskell group
-haskell residential construction
-jrh contracting, inc.

haskellresidentialconstruction@gmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed britt View Post
hope i did not miss out. Union carpenter looking for work. Sent an e-mail. Thought would post here as well. Long time with local#58. Would appreciate the chance to work for you. E-mail address is fish4ed@sbcglobal.net, cell # 312-320-2540. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanx ed britt
2008!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #7
Finish Carpenter

Trade: Finish Carpentry, Reno
Rewards Points: 2,616

LOL....thats great.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:21 AM   #8
Pro

Trade: Electrical
Rewards Points: 2,378

Well.....I have heard that the brotherhood doesn't work quite as quickly as open shop

The Following User Says Thank You to TxElectrician For This Useful Post:
JumboJack (11-16-2010)