Looking For Vendors In............

Old 04-16-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Owner

Trade: Property Preservation Field Services
Rewards Points: 500

Looking For Vendors In............

Every once in awhile, we need vendors in areas that we either don't already have coverage in or need additional vendors because we're keeping the ones we have too busy.

Since this is a vendor search and not an employee search, I'm posting this here instead of the employment section.

And, since I don't want to clutter the HUD & REO thread, I figured it would be best to create a separate one so that we can all post our needs.

Our requirements are pretty simple:

1. We need experienced vendors. Either you have been working for yourself or you've been working for someone else and are starting out on your own.

In the latter case, I'll be willing to spend some time with you in making sure everything, including photos, is done properly. But please be aware that, when I get really busy, my time is at a premium and I may not have time to go over things more than once or twice.

2. Our clients have deadlines. It's important that they are met so that the clients have faith we can perform like we're supposed to and more work will become available. Remember...... if you make us look bad to the clients, it makes the clients look bad to the banks. When that happens, the flow of work either slows down or stops altogether.

If you can't take care of the orders by the due date, let us know so we have time to reassign them to another vendor. If you wait until the last minute or don't tell us until after the due date has passed, we may not use your services for future orders.

So, basically, we are looking for experienced vendors who can take the jobs seriously enough to perform well and on time. It's pretty simple and you don't have to be a veteran to do this. Just be honest and responsible and, as long as we have work in your areas, we'll give it to you.

Linda

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Owner

Re: Looking For Vendors In............

I have Freddie Mac inspection orders in Louisiana. The properties are located in these counties: Franklin, Richland, and Jackson. I have the inspection instructions but pricing hasn't been confirmed yet. If anyone is interested, contact me Monday morning, at which time I'll have everything I need to put the orders together.

One of our clients is beginning to get busy in Iowa. I need vendors throughout the entire state.

California: I need vendors in these counties: Butte, Lassen, Shasta, Tehama, Lake, Siskiyou, Plumas, Glenn, Colusa, Humboldt, Del Norte, Mendocino, and Trinity.

I've created a new mailbox JUST for vendors from Contractor Talk who respond to the "Looking for Vendors in..........." post so that your e-mails don't get mixed up with the review mailbox which, at the moment, has over 500 e-mails in it that I don't have time to get to.

In the subject line, PLEASE JUST PUT YOUR STATE[S].

In the body, PLEASE LIST THE COUNTIES YOU SERVICE. NO CITIES OR ZIP CODES.

Don't send attachments in the e-mails with your service areas. If I search the e-mails, I won't be able to locate the county I need a vendor in, in an attachment.

Please provide your name, company name, and a contact phone number. Usually I send e-mails but, not everyone reads them right away or is able to respond from the field. This way I can contact you if I have work available and need you right away.

The new mailbox is ct.vendormail@gmail.com. It is ONLY for vendors responding to the areas I've posted. All other vendors, please use allreo.vendor.review@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Linda

Advertisement

Last edited by a1propertyclean; 04-16-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:55 AM   #3

Trade: Property Preservation/General contractor
Rewards Points: 75

Hey Linda,

I sent you an email. Let me know what you think.

To everyone else, I'm in Washington St. if you need any work done here, let me know.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-20-2011, 01:12 AM   #4
Owner

Hi, Matt. I just sent you our standard letter to start a review. We're looking for vendors in Washington but it's slow right now.

Thanks!

Linda
Old 04-20-2011, 01:27 AM   #5

Great thanks. I'll look it over. Keep me in mind.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:58 AM   #6

BTW, I'm in Port Orchard Washington, FYI. Just updated all my info.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:07 AM   #7

Trade: P & P with GC
Rewards Points: 10

Linda,
Have coverage in some of those counties in CA if you are still looking for vendors. Have a guy who lives in Shasta City. Problem with those counties, is that its to the middle of nowhere and back to get anywhere. Also have coverage in CA counties Sacramento, Yolo, Yuba, Sutter, Solano, Napa, Sonoma and Contra Costa, NV counties (Clark), ID (Gem, Canyon, Payette and Ada).
Thanks for the look.
Dustin (hadproperties@gmail.com)
Old 06-28-2011, 06:38 PM   #8
Owner

Dustin ~~~ Check you e-mail for my message. I thought you had sent me one but never have found it.

Also, we're getting hit pretty hard in a few areas right now and I've been told to expect a flood of new work shortly. When the orders arrive, I'm going to need coverage/extra coverage in:

• North Carolina - Southwestern area - have 1 order available in Columbus County [Whiteville] immediately.
  • Connecticut
  • Rhode Island
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • New Jersey
  • New Hampshire
  • New York
  • Virginia
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin - Have 1 order available in Marathon County [Wausau] immediately.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to me at ct.vendormail@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Linda

Last edited by a1propertyclean; 06-28-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
dandjhomeservices.com

Trade: reo property preservation
Rewards Points: 250

i am new on here and was reading the hud property preservation threads last night,lot of good information on there,im in the lima,ohio area if you ever have a need for a vndor.

thank you keep up the good posts
Old 06-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
Pro

Trade: Property Preservation

Quote:
Originally Posted by d+jhomeservices
i am new on here and was reading the hud property preservation threads last night,lot of good information on there,im in the lima,ohio area if you ever have a need for a vndor.

thank you keep up the good posts
I know the Lima area well my mother lives there. You should have tons of work down there. That place is like a ghost town. Only thing keeping it going is the refinery and the tank plant.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #11
dandjhomeservices.com

unfortunately holland it is a ghost town anymore,people movin out everyday and sad to say the tank plant will be history soon as well,and no the work is dead,maybe im not in with right banks or realtors yet
Old 06-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
unfortunately holland it is a ghost town anymore,people movin out everyday and sad to say the tank plant will be history soon as well,and no the work is dead,maybe im not in with right banks or realtors yet
It is funny drive down 309 and half the houses are empty. Sad to say just another town in the great rust belt.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:24 PM   #13
dandjhomeservices.com

problem here is city council they dont want anything big moving in,they could of had honda didnt want to give a 10 year tax break on water from what i hear,airport wanted to expand problem with permits from states and neighbors complaining it'd be more noise their is some really good reo deals around problem is work,findlay is getting same way
Old 06-30-2011, 10:33 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
problem here is city council they dont want anything big moving in,they could of had honda didnt want to give a 10 year tax break on water from what i hear,airport wanted to expand problem with permits from states and neighbors complaining it'd be more noise their is some really good reo deals around problem is work,findlay is getting same way
Might be able to get in directly with the city for P&P. Some places are passing ordinances and the city hires out contractors to mow, paint, and service violations. The pay is also better plus no waiting 30-45-60+ days.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:55 AM   #15
dandjhomeservices.com

im gonna check out some different stuff all you can do is keep trying and hope it gets better soon,what are other nationals your familiar with that services this area i have a long list of them but read a lot of negative about most.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #16
dandjhomeservices.com

holland do you or other members know the pp requirements for ohio like licesnses,bonds,permits ive asked several ppl and get a million different answers,crazy
Old 07-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #17
Pro

Quote:
holland do you or other members know the pp requirements for ohio like licesnses,bonds,permits ive asked several ppl and get a million different answers,crazy
Not for Ohio. I am in Michigan.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #18
Pro

Trade: Property Preservation-Pnp and REO

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollandPPC

Not for Ohio. I am in Michigan.
Ask safeguard. Lol
Old 07-02-2011, 04:59 AM   #19
dandjhomeservices.com