Licensed General Contractor Looking For Construction Partner - San Francisco Bay Area

Old 08-09-2017, 05:31 PM   #1

Trade: CA Class B License
Rewards Points: 2

Licensed General Contractor Looking For Construction Partner - San Francisco Bay Area

I'm a SF Area, licensed General Contractor (Class B) looking to partner with a hands-on expert in one or more of the following:

Bathroom
Carpentry
Demolition
Drywall
Flooring
Framing
General labor
Maintenance
Painting
Rehabs
Repairs
Tiling

You have your customers but can't grow the business. You want a serious business partner to scale the business. You worked independently but realized your skills are better used in the field instead of being in the office, dealing with business administration.

I'm an expert in marketing, sales, accounting, and operations. I know how to grow businesses and operate a business legally. I have an excellent Spanish-speaking, general manager who will work on the projects onsite and the operations.

I will provide the working capital to scale the business.

Please contact me directly if you're interested, and we can discuss this in detail.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 09-12-2017, 07:53 PM   #2

Trade: Drywall/ Venetian Plastering

Re: Licensed General Contractor Looking For Construction Partner - San Francisco Bay Area

Hello and good afternoon, I came across your marketing strategy on Contractor Talk. As someone who isn't expecting to start out very soon, I'm very interested in your idea. Is it possible we could meet up for a discussion? Any reply would be appreciated.

Very respectfully
Leon Ewart

Advertisement