Florida Roofing: Looking For Qualifying Agent - Help Wanted or Looking For Work - Contractor Talk

Florida Roofing: Looking For Qualifying Agent

Old 06-19-2017, 02:02 PM   #1

Trade: Roofing
Rewards Points: 4

Florida Roofing: Looking For Qualifying Agent

My partner and I are currently looking for a company to cover us as our Qualifying Agent in the state of Florida, and would love to speak with any who are interested.

Background info:
I myself, moved to the area in July 2015 and have been working with a Licensed roofing company as a Field Manager and Translator since --- Prior to 07/15 I had worked with a highly certified and very reputable company out of Western North Carolina for upwards of 14+ years, with many installations in both Residential and Commercial; ranging from The Biltmore Estate and Heirs of Pepsi Corp., to common Residential architectural installs.
My Business Partner has been in the Home Building industry for 15+ years working for a successful Residential Building company; progressing from roles as Superintendent, to Warranty and Management.

The time has come where we both would like to branch out and continue on in the field. The exams for Licensure have been passed and all following requirements have been made, submitted, and approved by the Florida State Licensing Board - unfortunately the board does not see and/or recognize any experience attained outside the state, for whatever reason. Therefore we are looking for a Qualifying Agent to work under, until such "experience" requirements have been met to state standards.

As mentioned before, we would love to speak with any whom may be interested - Please leave a message below and I will respond in a timely manor. If you would prefer email, I have linked it to this account. Thank you for your time.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement