New In Business

Old 11-17-2017, 09:35 AM   #1
Trade: Residential remodeling

New In Business

Hey y'all. My name is Darrin. I live in Missouri. I'm new in the remodeling business. I'm struggling a lot. I have no funds for advertising or marketing and since I'm pretty much a loner I don't know people. I'm struggling getting customers. I don't know how or where to get them. I wanna succeed in this business. I do residential remodeling and property preservation. I need help. Advice. A coach? I'm tired of my wife looking at me with disappointment because I always bomb out. Please help..

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 11-17-2017, 10:25 AM   #2
Trade: Remodeling
Rewards Points: 756

Re: New In Business

Welcome to CT Darrin.
Surf around the CT threads. You're sure to find some good tips on marketing your business.

Adapt, Improvise, Overcome.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:47 PM   #3
Trade: Trim carpenter

Im in that same boat I have a brand new company name Johnsonwoodworks LLC. I need help with finding leads . I was a trim carpenter before I went LLC would love to trim new homes ,but don't know where to look how to started I been getting lucky with the lil work that I been having . So if anyone that's in Tulsa,ok that might can help would be a blessing . I have General liability insurance with a 2,000,000 . Have all my tools and truck just need a real chance to show
Attached Thumbnails
New in Business-20171204_133606_1512438355042.jpg   New in Business-2017-05-29-10_1512438382538.35.36.jpg   New in Business-20171015_134006_1512438434263.jpg  
Old 12-04-2017, 08:09 PM   #4
Trade: Remodeling
Rewards Points: 4,264

Momentum is not hard to build. Give customers a reason to talk about you. If you have a 5 day job lined up and are slow after, it is worth it to spend 6 days to make sure everything is absolutely perfect and the job sight is perfactly clean. The customer well do your selling for you after that.

Once you get momentum answer your phone when it rings. Get a proposal to customers by email the day they call or next. Also snail mail the proposal to make sure they get it and to get yourself in front of them twice.

Do that and you won't be able to keep up.