Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

makita an901 nailer

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  gillisonconstru 
#1 ·
does anyone use or know about the makita an901 coiler nailer? ive been doing some research on coil nailers and seen this one. it really looks like a decent nailer, and has every feature u could possibly imagine, shoots up to a 3-1/2x.148 framing nail and is only 6.8 pounds. the only drawback that i can see with it is that its 16" high and wont fit between joists. ive narrowed it down to this makita and the max cn89011. i only found 2 reviews on it and they were both very good. im just trying to find the most versitle coil nailer i can being that there so expensive.this one goes for 406.00. im wondering if anyone has any opinions or experiance with it. thanks in advance to all.

#2 ·
I have a couple of buddies that have purchased them and they all have had good things to say. I read an article that tested nail guns and the Makita was actually a top contender. I wasn't aware of Makita's pneumatic line until a my friends told me about them. From what they have said and the shoot out I read I wouldn't hesitate to try one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.