Construction Scheduling Templete For Hotel Development

Old 11-17-2017, 12:20 PM   #1

Trade: General Building
Rewards Points: 14

Construction Scheduling Templete For Hotel Development

Hello

I'm looking for construction scheduling Gantt chart or excel spread sheet for Mid scale Hotel Development.

If someone can provide me any information or guide me in proper direction, I greatly appreciate your time.

my email is gary2462@outlook.com

Thank you

Last edited by gary2462; 11-17-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2017, 09:20 PM   #2

Trade: City worker
Rewards Points: 24

Re: Construction Scheduling Templete For Hotel Development

Check this blog out has a few free software choices, some more powerful than others.

https://blog.capterra.com/free-open-...ment-software/

Advertisement

Old 11-19-2017, 03:29 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: Masonry
Rewards Points: 6,341

Go to a couple of mid size apartment projects job shacks, give the PM 20.00S or say you are a sub and need a copy of the chart.....

My personal experience was most schedules were total fiction, but the graph of the critical path is handy for persons with smaller memories......

for me the lay down plan and deliver schedule is nearly as important as the base schedule/chart. How many times have you been on job where the excavator stored 500.00$ of dirt, screwing all the other sus out of that space under the pile of spoil that ended getting hauled away anyway?????

For less then 100.00$ there is a recent text of Hotel de, that has a sample CPM chart..... Amazon.......

Last edited by Fouthgeneration; 11-19-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Old 11-19-2017, 04:29 PM   #4
Pro

Trade: Low Voltage Wiring
Rewards Points: 2,828

The first thing you learn in any Gantt chart program is how to move things around because dates are always changing.

There is tons of software online for making Gantt charts

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2017, 04:26 PM   #5

Trade: City worker
Rewards Points: 24

^ What sector SectorSecurity said. The best scheduling program and gnatt chart was the one built into Builder Trend. I thought it was awesome. If anyone knows of a standalone program similar to that I would love to know about it. I have gone through a bunch both free and paid but none were as good.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:40 PM   #6
Pro

Trade: Home Builder
Rewards Points: 511

I've used Builder Trend for a long time, it has a scheduling module. I personally like to use Purchase Orders tied to a schedule for scheduling. PO's have "work directive" aspect to them tying payment to work completed that I like. There is a pretty good scheduling software called Virtual Boss that is inexpensive and easy to setup and use.

Advertisement