Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Am I supposed to be happy ?

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  SectorSecurity 
#1 ·
Here in NY, we already have one of the highest premiums. Received a letter they are adding benefit to employees that will be offset by the employees. I'm sure that will happen [emoji849]. I will likely have to swallow it. Text Document Paper Font Paper product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
So you get to start paying now for a program that will be in full force 6 years from now.

Oh joy.

#4 ·
Answer:

It's the govt.

#7 ·
Yes $35 sounds about right if your crossing into a differ borough or taking most bridges. NY market is getting worst and worst. Being a legitimate contractor with huge overhead and then you have customers who have zero regard for professional work. They would rather pay twice. I have no problem in charging you rip out the hack work and gen charge you what I would in the beginning. Now I think I'll hit you with a fuel/trip surcharge. Lmaooooo

#8 ·
HDavis, they have been doing Construction on BQE (highway connects queens to Brooklyn) since I was born. And now they have been working on Belt Parkway for the last 6 years. Government contracts don't have a time limit?? Corruption SMH. Would be some shiot if they decide to roll them upon completion because the contractor ripped them off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.