Showing Off Recent Cabinet Samples

Old 01-25-2018, 08:42 PM   #1

Trade: Painting and Finishing
Rewards Points: 2

Showing Off Recent Cabinet Samples

Hey all!

I am a painting contractor who is showing off some recent cabinet samples using glaze. Im an active member of painttalk but I am now offering carpentry services this year so Im branching out to other forums. Thought i'd share my strong suit, I'll be looking to do a small video series on properly preparing cabinets, glazing techniques, and waterborne lacquers.

These samples go to a kitchen set and island that I start next week so I will be documenting the process to help inform those. Especially those who struggle with transforming Oak cabinets to something cool.
Attached Thumbnails
Showing off Recent Cabinet Samples-112-cabinet.jpg   Showing off Recent Cabinet Samples-1111.jpg   Showing off Recent Cabinet Samples-11111.jpg  

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement