Remodeling Our Home

Old 11-16-2017, 06:52 AM   #1
New Guy

Trade: Carpenter
Rewards Points: 10

Remodeling Our Home

Hi, I am from Toronto, ON. My husband and I have decided to renovate our kitchen. We have been thinking it for the past 6-8 months. Our House was built by my father in law. This house is his wedding gift for us.
For now, it is just the kitchen that we have decided to renovate. As I told you the house is old and has a lot of kitchen appliances. We have two children, one is a toddler. Since we have a toddler in our house we were thinking of Storing our kitchen appliances to some indoor Storage space, as it could ease our renovation process.
But the thing is, I don’t know how much time this renovation could take and where I could find a Storage space at a reasonable and affordable price. So, if there is anyone who’ve done this before, please share your ideas for the kitchen renovation. And if you could share any indoor storage space near Toronto that would be a great help.

Last edited by Tinstaafl; 11-16-2017 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Remove link

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-16-2017, 08:11 AM   #2
Capra aegagrus

Trade: Remodeler
Rewards Points: 2,223

Re: Remodeling Our Home

Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.DIYChatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Advertisement