Remodeling App Before & After Picture - Need Feedback - Please Comment.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #1

Trade: Commercial Remodeling
Rewards Points: 2
Exclamation

Remodeling App Before & After Picture - Need Feedback - Please Comment.

Hi everyone.

I'm an IT admin for a pretty big commercial remodeling company here in Oregon. I have noticed that my employer has to take a lot of "before and after photos" of remodeling work he does. Especially for dry-rot. Then there has to be a report created where I drag and drop the photos into a word processor and add the notes for the image. Oregon has a 10 year law and some crazy wet weather. It seems that insurance companies will love you if you have documented image evidence.

So I was thinking of creating an app solution specifically for this need. What I'm trying to find out if anyone else here would use this app. I plan on building it on Amazons AWS elastic cloud. It would have a web interface as well and would auto create a pdf report with the notes for each individual image. All process I had to deal with.

There will be no ads. I hate that ***** and they eat alot of processing power which slows the app.

I will offer it free because I will get paid from the free trial storage from Dropbox. I'm not looking to making money of the app, I'll be happy if it pays for itself. I want to add this app to my resume but I need a lot of people to use it so it can utilize the full capacity of Amazons AWS cloud.

So if you would like to be apart of the app you could register your email here: https://goo.gl/forms/GBUo1V4ArovQj95x2
I will only email you when the app is ready to be used.

This form will also let me know how many people would actually be interested in it.

If you dont want to leave your email address please just respond to this post if you would use the app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joesko For This Useful Post:
Gking707 (09-26-2017), hdavis (08-15-2017)

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 10-21-2017, 08:45 AM   #2
General Contractor

Trade: general
Rewards Points: 64

Re: Remodeling App Before & After Picture - Need Feedback - Please Comment.

I would probably be able to use an app like that , have you made any progress?

Advertisement