Opening A New Branch Of Company In Twin Cities.

Old 12-26-2017, 07:27 AM   #1

Trade: General

Opening A New Branch Of Company In Twin Cities.

Goodmorning All!

We have a successful rehabbing business in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas but are expanding into new markets and our 1st expansion will be in the Minneapolis area. I'm looking for some insight on the pricing, subs, market, clientele, etc. We only do flip houses, but I've heard that the market here isn't that great for flipping and that we may need to turn to retail remodeling work in this area. The reason for the move to this location is for family reasons, but our other locations will be for market reasons. We have contacts set up all over the country to feed us work, but Minneapolis is not one of the better markets in house flipping from what I can tell. I've called around for pricing and some people are hesitant to give it out, though I've never been that type of person. I am mainly concerned with cabinets, flooring/tile, paint, sheetrock, and general labor.

I am an open book for advice and I am hoping to run into some guys on here that are like minded. Have a great day!

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 12-26-2017, 08:04 AM   #2
Pro

Trade: General Contractor
Rewards Points: 734

Re: Opening A New Branch Of Company In Twin Cities.

Pricing questions are frowned upon here as a rule, too many market variables for any worthwhile discussion.

When you call around for pricing are you asking about specific projects or trying to get general pricing?

Advertisement

Old 12-26-2017, 03:33 PM   #3
Sure, I can do that...

Trade: carpentry/renovations
Rewards Points: 162
Send a message via Skype™ to jlhaslip

Re: Opening A New Branch Of Company In Twin Cities.

Isn't Tipitop from that area?

He could give you pricing maybe.
The Following User Says Thank You to jlhaslip For This Useful Post:
Bull Trout (12-26-2017)