MTA Small Business Development Program? Anyone Have Experience?

Old 01-30-2018, 11:47 PM   #1

Trade: furniture
Rewards Points: 4

MTA Small Business Development Program? Anyone Have Experience?

Hey everyone. I work in a small family business in NY for a wrought iron fabrication company. I am still fairly new, but my dad has over 30 years experience. We are a small business, don't do much advertising at all, have a very basic website, and have a decent client base. My brother and I are relatively young (in our 20's and early 30's) and we would like to try and really grow the business. I came across an ad for the MTA small business development program in NYC. Does anyone have experience with this? Would this be a good way to try and bid a large contract with the MTA? We also are trying to do some more advertising and networking.

Any suggestions would help thanks !

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement