General Contractors Insurance

Old 01-15-2004, 09:28 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 75

General Contractors Insurance

Can anyone here recommend a good insurance company,for my cabinet installation business? I live in NJ and i know insurance is high,but my insurance company gave me a qoute and it seems a little high.I would like to get some advice before i just go out and walk into any insurance agent.I will be installer alone and i was told that i won't need workmens comp,and that there are better plans for medical and disability i can get for myself,if i want that coverage.Anything you guys recommend i do or say to agents or know which ones are best? Do you know what else is required for a cabinet installation business in NJ.I know a few subs in the business and i know that at least one doesn't have workmens comp or a business license.I'm not sure about the others.Is that required in order to have a legit business? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement