Customer Financing Using 3rd Party

Old 11-16-2017, 10:42 PM   #1
Trade: General Contractor
Rewards Points: 204

Customer Financing Using 3rd Party

What do you guys know about companies working with us/construction companies offering financing options to our clients. We sign up with them and when we come across a client, we can offer them financing options. The financing company approves client, we get paid in full by financing company, and the clients make payments.

One of my clients was working with "Champion" a big exterior renovation company and he said they used GreenSky. I got in touch with them and they only work with companies who has revenues of over 250k.

I then searched online for other companies that might deal with me. I ran across Turns financing. They looked legit until, half way through their online application, they were literally asking me for my bank account numbers, SS# (which is fine), they just seemed to want a little too much too soon. I stopped that application.

So i wanted to come here and ask if anyone has worked with companies like this to offer their clients financing.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 03-18-2018, 11:43 AM   #2
Trade: landscaping
Rewards Points: 6

Re: Customer Financing Using 3rd Party

I had the same experience. It got even worse when I did more research to find that most financing companies wanted to charge me for basically giving them customers...

I've been using Finance My Project which is free and doesn't have any contractor requirements. However the funds do go to the customer and they write you a check instead of coming straight to you.