What Are The Best Companies To Buy Cold Call Listings?

Old 10-21-2017, 08:05 PM   #1

Trade: Window Replacements

What Are The Best Companies To Buy Cold Call Listings?

I'm doing research on this and cannot decide which is the best to go with in regards to getting phones for my telemarketers to call...

Thanks

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 10-21-2017, 10:22 PM   #2
New Guy

Trade: plumber
Rewards Points: 108

Re: What Are The Best Companies To Buy Cold Call Listings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicanbulk View Post
I'm doing research on this and cannot decide which is the best to go with in regards to getting phones for my telemarketers to call...

Thanks
Telemarketing is a hard way to go in today's world with the Do Not Call List and the millions of robo callers. The average homeowner gets about 5 to 15 telemarketing calls every day and almost every person I know screens their calls with voice mail and caller Id to avoid telemarketing.

There are hundreds of online companies that sell phone numbers, but the the lists are not accurate by about 30%.

Probably, the best and most-accurate records can come from Haines Criss Cross Directory

https://www.haines.com/contact-us/

The phone numbers come directly from the assessor's records and you can retrieve every address on specific streets, zip codes, or entire cities.

This is the ultimate online service for telemarketers, canvassers and direct mailers.

This company offers several different packages and you can retrieve and pay for only records that contain phone numbers.

Still, people change their phone numbers every day and a high percent of phone numbers will be wrong.

I think door-to-door canvassing has hundreds of advantages over telemarketing and canvassing is easier to manage and less-expensive to run.

Advertisement

Old 11-06-2017, 07:14 PM   #3

Trade: Heating and Cooling
Rewards Points: 26

Cold calls? Do you mean something like homeadvisor?

Old 11-07-2017, 03:05 AM   #4
Pro

Trade: Estimator
Rewards Points: 802

Reach out to real estate agents and get an old list of expired listings. Most of the listings aren't expired anymore there either people that got the house sold and are in a brand new house they want to get work done to OR they ended up not selling the house and now they want to do some work to it.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:19 AM   #5
MyOnlineToolbox cofounder

Trade: contractor marketing, website education & strategy
Rewards Points: 2,628

I would sooner buy inexpensive door hangers and just walk the neighborhoods for a more personal cold call. The lists are so dated and so impersonal. I say this since I simply would not suggest purchasing a list from anyone.