Sales Reps - Page 2 - Marketing & Sales - Contractor Talk

Sales Reps

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2017, 12:17 AM   #21
Pro
 
Dean Craig's Avatar
 
Trade: Estimator
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 383
Rewards Points: 832

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTSERVICES View Post
I got a message through my FB business page from him through a John Stutzer FB account. When I did a bit of research it comes up some old dude who is a builder and back in the 80's was on planning commissioner or something.

It can't be him because he doesn't know crap about the trades, or at least that's how he came off. I have never got a good vibe from him and think he's playing games. I don't like games. Be a man, be yourself and don't lie. He would go a lot further living like that.
Definitely not me. Lets see the message...

Multiple people on this forum have talked to me on Skype and over the phone and would confirm I wasn't even alive in the 80s.

Looks like the whole time I'm at work your here talking about me.

Do you have any actual advice on hiring good reps?
Dean Craig is offline  

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

   

Advertisement

 

Old 12-17-2017, 12:37 AM   #22
Hair Splitter
 
TNTSERVICES's Avatar
 
Trade: General
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 17,802
Rewards Points: 132

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Craig View Post
Definitely not me. Lets see the message...

Multiple people on this forum have talked to me on Skype and over the phone and would confirm I wasn't even alive in the 80s.

Looks like the whole time I'm at work your here talking about me.

Do you have any actual advice on hiring good reps?
Nope... No advice. Don't need to give any. I told you awhile back that until you get honest I have no issue following you around until you do.

Who are you?

What is your company name?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
__________________
Tried & True on Facebook
Tried & True Website
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpenterSFO View Post
You ask for your money frequently, and you collect it quickly, else you stop working immediately.
TNTSERVICES is offline  
Old 12-17-2017, 12:49 AM   #23
Pro
 
Dean Craig's Avatar
 
Trade: Estimator
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 383
Rewards Points: 832

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTSERVICES View Post
Nope... No advice. Don't need to give any. I told you awhile back that until you get honest I have no issue following you around until you do.

Who are you?

What is your company name?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You already know who I am. I'm that guy on FB from the 80s remember? lol

You strike me as someone who was picked on alot and now Is out for vengeance with a keyboard lol

Plenty of people around here know who I am trust me. A couple of them even sat through a multi day 6 hour seminar I did for a group of contractors on Lead gen and sales.
Dean Craig is offline  
   
 
Old 12-17-2017, 03:07 AM   #24
The Sheriff

 
Jaws's Avatar
 
Trade: GC
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 21,393
Rewards Points: 8,462

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTSERVICES View Post
I got a message through my FB business page from him through a John Stutzer FB account. When I did a bit of research it comes up some old dude who is a builder and back in the 80's was on planning commissioner or something.

It can't be him because he doesn't know crap about the trades, or at least that's how he came off. I have never got a good vibe from him and think he's playing games. I don't like games. Be a man, be yourself and don't lie. He would go a lot further living like that.
Stutzer a small town guy's name, I do not I think he is the same guy, he definitely seems to know his stuff.
__________________
"The sound of the saftey clicking off is the only warning your gonna get......., so cover your ears" Northeast Wyoming 2016

John
Jaws is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaws For This Useful Post:
TNTSERVICES (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 12:58 PM   #25
Pro
 
FrankSmith's Avatar
 
Trade: Remodeling
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,859
Rewards Points: 4,966

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Craig View Post
Looks like the whole time I'm at work your here talking about me.
"at work" is what an employee would say
FrankSmith is offline  
Old 12-17-2017, 01:34 PM   #26
Pro
 
Dean Craig's Avatar
 
Trade: Estimator
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 383
Rewards Points: 832

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankSmith View Post
"at work" is what an employee would say
When i'm driving around for 12 hours a day from appointment to appointment, I consider that "being at work" when you don't have the mind set that your "at work" you get lazy.
Dean Craig is offline  
Old 12-17-2017, 02:38 PM   #27
Hair Splitter
 
TNTSERVICES's Avatar
 
Trade: General
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 17,802
Rewards Points: 132

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Craig View Post
You already know who I am. I'm that guy on FB from the 80s remember? lol

You strike me as someone who was picked on alot and now Is out for vengeance with a keyboard lol

Plenty of people around here know who I am trust me. A couple of them even sat through a multi day 6 hour seminar I did for a group of contractors on Lead gen and sales.
You strike me as a coward.

But to your point, if I were, I am all grown up and not only use my keyboard, but have no issue bring up to someone face to face. Any time you want to test that theory you know where I live, since I don't hide behind a screen anonymously like you.
__________________
Tried & True on Facebook
Tried & True Website
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpenterSFO View Post
You ask for your money frequently, and you collect it quickly, else you stop working immediately.

Last edited by TNTSERVICES; 12-17-2017 at 02:42 PM.
TNTSERVICES is offline  
Old 12-17-2017, 02:39 PM   #28
Hair Splitter
 
TNTSERVICES's Avatar
 
Trade: General
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 17,802
Rewards Points: 132

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
Stutzer a small town guy's name, I do not I think he is the same guy, he definitely seems to know his stuff.
Agreed. I think it was a member making a joke.
__________________
Tried & True on Facebook
Tried & True Website
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpenterSFO View Post
You ask for your money frequently, and you collect it quickly, else you stop working immediately.
TNTSERVICES is offline  
Old 12-17-2017, 02:39 PM   #29
Hair Splitter
 
TNTSERVICES's Avatar
 
Trade: General
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 17,802
Rewards Points: 132

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
Stutzer a small town guy's name, I do not I think he is the same guy, he definitely seems to know his stuff.
Agreed. I am pretty sure it was a member making a joke.
__________________
Tried & True on Facebook
Tried & True Website
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpenterSFO View Post
You ask for your money frequently, and you collect it quickly, else you stop working immediately.
TNTSERVICES is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to TNTSERVICES For This Useful Post:
Jaws (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 02:41 PM   #30
Hair Splitter
 
TNTSERVICES's Avatar
 
Trade: General
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 17,802
Rewards Points: 132

Re: Sales Reps


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Craig View Post
When i'm driving around for 12 hours a day from appointment to appointment, I consider that "being at work" when you don't have the mind set that your "at work" you get lazy.
As an owner I am always "at work". I have never said I was at work. Just more unraveling of your BS.
__________________
Tried & True on Facebook
Tried & True Website
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpenterSFO View Post
You ask for your money frequently, and you collect it quickly, else you stop working immediately.
TNTSERVICES is offline  
Old 12-17-2017, 02:54 PM   #31
Capra aegagrus

 
Tinstaafl's Avatar
 
Trade: Remodeler
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,416
Rewards Points: 2,631

Re: Sales Reps


This thread is going nowhere productive. Closed.

Advertisement

Tinstaafl is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tinstaafl For This Useful Post:
Jaws (12-17-2017)


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Outside Electrical Sales Commission Structure - Advice Needed jabbo930 Marketing & Sales 0 11-12-2014 04:33 PM
Is conventional sales thinking obsolete? cbscreative Marketing & Sales 0 01-20-2014 04:51 PM
How to create a sales hot streak anytime you want MikeGC Marketing & Sales 11 07-21-2011 10:14 PM
Sales Training, thinking outside the box MOTB Marketing & Sales 1 06-26-2010 01:34 AM
Sales Commission and Production kbg1kbg1 Business 8 08-12-2009 10:21 AM

Join Now... It's Fast and FREE!

I am a professional contractor
I am a DIY Homeowner
Drywall Talk is for
PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS ONLY!

At DrywallTalk.com we cater exlusivly to professional contractors who make their living as a contractor. Knowing that many homeowners and DIYers are looking for a community to call home, we've created www.DIYChatroom.com DIY Chatroom is full of helpful advices and perfect for DIY homeowners.

Redirecing in 10 seconds
No Thanks
terms of service

Already Have an Account?