Sales & Marketing Ideas For A Rockie

Old 06-15-2017, 09:18 AM   #1

Trade: LOW VOLTAGE
Rewards Points: 4

Sales & Marketing Ideas For A Rockie

Hi,

This is my first post @ the community so I will appreciatte your comments.

We are located in Miami, Fl since about three years ago, since a year We got our master low-voltage permit.

We had been into the Smart Houses / Home Automation business @ the Latin-American's market for 14 years but due social-economic issues @ our country we moved from it.

Because We have had a lot of obstacles to find new jobs, I am figuring out how to have access to bids or developers into FL.

I had read about bidclerk, bidsync , kbb

I would like to know your experience about any of the programs referenced before or any not founded already.

We had finished two smart houses proyects and some commercial jobs, but We would like to receive feedback about the best way to be known.

We have no problem to be sub-contracted either.

Thanks for your time.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2017, 07:46 AM   #2
MyOnlineToolbox cofounder

Trade: contractor marketing, website education & strategy
Rewards Points: 2,620

Re: Sales & Marketing Ideas For A Rockie

There was an event just this past Thursday at the BB&T Center that had a lot of companies you could have networked with. I did not go, but it seems like the type of thing you could have benefit from.

When you click on the below, it will say "Event Ended", but if you click around you can still find the event details and all the businesses listed that you may want to slowly research.

It is titled "The South Florida Who's Who Showcase & Seminar - Attendee" and you will see View Details on the right hand side.

I also think they have an event in Miami somewhere but do not know the details.

So perhaps contact the event organizer to inquire.

Sorry that is the best I can do.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-sou...s-31324494406#

Advertisement

Last edited by MOTB; 06-17-2017 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Included Event Name