Recommendation For SEO / PPC Company

Old 06-29-2017, 12:44 PM   #1

Trade: residential garage door repair / install
Rewards Points: 16

Recommendation For SEO / PPC Company

Good Morning -

We run a residential garage door business in Orange County, Ca. Can anybody recommend an SEO company that they've used and had great results with. Looking for the same in a company that has done an overhaul on their PPC campaign. We've used other company's before and didn't have good results because they didn't understand our customers and the nature of our business. Our business campaign would need to be run like that of a plumber = kind of like an emergency service. I maintain our PPC campaign now, but I feel like it could run better for a lot less money. Currently our clicks average in cost between $25 - $50 per click A company called Mr. Pipeline reached out to me, has anybody heard of them or had success using them, they're in Florida.

Thanks In Advance

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 07-20-2017, 03:32 PM   #2
New Guy

Trade: Marketing
Rewards Points: 50

Re: Recommendation For SEO / PPC Company

@sunwestoc I saw there were no replies on this thread - I know there have been on others, but I would be happy to discuss your PPC/SEO goals and offer a free proposal.

$25 to $50 per click sounds extremely high.

We are a Google Certified Partner and specialize in working with contractors. I am not sure if you are a member or not, but I actually spoke at IDA Expo 2016 in Las Vegas and am very familiar with the garage door industry.

PM me your contact info if you have any interest in discussing further!

Advertisement

Old 07-23-2017, 09:02 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: Estimator
Rewards Points: 802

I work mainly with remodeling companies I'm not that good with the emergency service type campaigns but If you need help on the sales side of things thats really where my value comes in. Setting appointments, lead follow up, presentation, closing the deal, rehashing No sales and cancellations, ect.

Old 07-24-2017, 10:41 AM   #4
New Guy

Trade: Pest Control
Rewards Points: 80

anyone familiar with the pest control service

Your Neighborhood Pest Control
1313 Brittany Lane
Arlington, TX 76013
972-217-2527
http://www.yourneighborhoodpestcontrol.com/
Old 08-16-2017, 02:32 PM   #5
New Guy

Trade: Licensed General Contractor
Rewards Points: 80

Feel free to message me or ask any specific questions you have. I have some tools that I can use to give you specific reports or at least for you to see where your competitors are outdoing you from an SEO perspective.