General Contractor In Las Vegas

Old 06-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #1

Trade: Remodeling/Rehab

General Contractor In Las Vegas

Hello everyone,
I just registered here. I'm GC in Las Vegas, and I do rehab/remodeling mostly on REO properties or fixer upper. Right now, work is slow, I have couple of customers waiting for loans etc.
So, what websites (if any) do you use to get work? Also, what is the most efficient way to get new clients ? Thank you!

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: remodeling
Rewards Points: 1,689

Re: General Contractor In Las Vegas

Welcome to CT!

I'll all word of mouth.

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2017, 09:45 PM   #3

Trade: Remodeling/Rehab

Re: General Contractor In Las Vegas

Lot of Contractors told me that, but I started my business in Vegas less than a year ago, so I don't have many people to recommend me, especially because I was lucky to find couple of real estate agents and property managers and I have been remodeling their reo properties. So I'm trying to find more work through website leads, but no luck so far! Home Advisor is way to expensive.