Finding Good Subs?

Old 07-05-2017, 12:08 PM   #1

Trade: All Trades
Rewards Points: 18

Finding Good Subs?

Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to the board, however have been trying to search and dig up answers the best I can.

Question for you all, what has been the best method you have been finding to get good subs that isn't word of mouth, craigslist, or Google searches.

I'm finding that word of mouth is always the best in getting good guys, Google is a crap shoot, and Craigslist just opens the door for me to get burned.

I'm getting work from my clients in at such a rapid pace, we're having challenges loading up our vendor bench faster than the work coming in. I've tried posting up here, but not a lot of time has gone by...maybe I'm just too impatient?

Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks guys!

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 07-05-2017, 04:30 PM   #2

Trade: GC
Rewards Points: 66

Re: Finding Good Subs?

Referrals from other subs or the lumberyard/supplier is how I usually do it. We may have one or two that were also met down at the local watering hole

Advertisement