Two Sided Tape Gun, Someone Posted About Using It But Can't Remember.

Old 11-05-2017, 04:41 PM   #1
improving homes

Trade: Roofing/Remodeling
Rewards Points: 256

Two Sided Tape Gun, Someone Posted About Using It But Can't Remember.

Going through my amazon lists today to place an order and came across this adhesive tape gun I had saved, https://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Adhesi.../dp/B071R98DMJ. I know someone on here had posted about using it for something but I'll be damned if I can remember who or what they used it for. I remember thinking it was something I could use obviously since I saved it to my amazon list. But for the life of me I can't remember what this member used it for.

Anyone remember the post about this gun? I tried searching but didn't come up with much. Think I'm going to order one today but now just need to figure out what I'm going to use it for. LOL. Anyone have one of these guns? What do you use it for?

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 11-05-2017, 09:17 PM   #2
Pro

Trade: General Remodeling
Rewards Points: 8

Re: Two Sided Tape Gun, Someone Posted About Using It But Can't Remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumLLC View Post
Going through my amazon lists today to place an order and came across this adhesive tape gun I had saved, https://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Adhesi.../dp/B071R98DMJ. I know someone on here had posted about using it for something but I'll be damned if I can remember who or what they used it for. I remember thinking it was something I could use obviously since I saved it to my amazon list. But for the life of me I can't remember what this member used it for.

Anyone remember the post about this gun? I tried searching but didn't come up with much. Think I'm going to order one today but now just need to figure out what I'm going to use it for. LOL. Anyone have one of these guns? What do you use it for?
Tom is the one who has mentioned it a couple times.

http://www.contractortalk.com/f13/so...repair-295586/

http://www.contractortalk.com/f13/gl...344601/index2/

Advertisement

The Following User Says Thank You to Xtrememtnbiker For This Useful Post:
platinumLLC (11-06-2017)
Old 11-05-2017, 09:19 PM   #3
Pro

Trade: Remodeling
Rewards Points: 436

Get the pressure sensitive tape rolls for the ATG.

Tom
The Following User Says Thank You to tjbnwi For This Useful Post:
platinumLLC (11-06-2017)
Old 11-06-2017, 10:49 AM   #4
improving homes

Trade: Roofing/Remodeling
Rewards Points: 256

Thanks for the good memory. Guess I'm getting old because I read these threads and save the item to my amazon list but by the time I go back I can't remember what the heck I thought I could use it for. It was after seeing the countertop fix that I thought it might be a useful tool.

Tom, what all do you use the gun for? I thought I remember reading another thread that talked more about the tool but couldn't find that either searching. What are some unique uses for the gun? When you use it for temporary use does the tape come off easy?