Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

St.Louis Guys

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  freemason21 
#1 ·
Figured this would be the appropriate section, well my senior year here at Fitchburg State College, Bachelors of Science in Construction Management is right at the end of the tunnel.

However I was curious to see if you guys could help my team and I out with a project we're working on. We're doing a estimating competition and we believe it to be in St.Louis area. Big project and we're looking for some demographic information out there. Maybe even what the trades guys are staying busy with ect. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys!

#3 ·
NAHB student chapter, we do a nation wide competition each year. Each school gets a set of plans for town houses/ condo development, or whatever it may be. Then we have certain criteria and time to complete a full complete bid, and we need to go over everything from the demographics to how it will be built in stages and everything else.

We don't get the plans till Oct. but we're 90% sure it's going to be based in St.Louis area, Ballwin we think so we want to get a head start with the demographics and economy section.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.