Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Granicrete?

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Ed the Roofer 
#1 ·
Thinking of an additional small business for my wife and I to start. The Company is called Granicrete. Have seen their ads and signed up for a class. Any opinions on this particular type of trade or downsides to look for? Far as I can tell, it's basically just countertop resurfaceing with their own mixes/mortars and products.. First post by the way, and a great site.:thumbsup:

#4 ·
show us one of the projects you have done, a home, and ill give you info on what you want, i already have some success with the product

#5 ·
WOW! I am not a full time GC man. I built my home here in the SE and helped on one other one. I definitely dont want to become a fulltime builder in this economy, so I am looking at this as an alternative. Why the distrust and credentials-before-answers treatment. Is this usually par for the course around here???? Not a spammer in any way at all either. Do you want a pic of my damn house. Will that be good enough for you? Jesus. Sorry I asked. Did not ask for pricing, techniques, or anything like that. Just wanted someones opinion of the product or anyone who might have had this done. WTH??

#6 ·
WOW! I am not a full time GC man. I built my home here in the SE and helped on one other one. I definitely dont want to become a fulltime builder in this economy, so I am looking at this as an alternative. Why the distrust and credentials-before-answers treatment. Is this usually par for the course around here???? Not a spammer in any way at all either. Do you want a pic of my damn house. Will that be good enough for you? Jesus. Sorry I asked. Did not ask for pricing, techniques, or anything like that. Just wanted someones opinion of the product or anyone who might have had this done. WTH??
Due to the attitude and for not playing by the rules that you agreed to when you signed up, you should try this out instead.

Ed

Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractor's to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.DIYChatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.